sUp5rET.png

2 Year Celebration Conclusion

LastPirate4

Server Supervisor
Server Supervisor
Hello fellow MTA:RP members:
At this time I would like to thank everyone for attending our events that we held over the course of the weekend. I had so much fun and i'm sure y'all did too!

The Administration team and I are looking into doing an event every Sunday or something on that note. We think these events brings something awesome and unique to our server. If we do plan to do someone like that we will have a post go up for idea on the future events.

Once again thanks for making MTA:RP such a great place for everyone.

Stay cool fellow MTA:RP members!
~LastPirate4

FYI: If you did miss the events for one reason or another, they are all on our twitch page. (http://www.twitch.tv/mtarp/profile/pastBroadcasts)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
The Administration team and I are looking into doing an event every Sunday or something on that note. We think these events brings something awesome and unique to our server. If we do plan to do someone like that we will have a post go up for idea on the future events.

I like this idea. It'll being more fun to the server besides just regular RP. Big +1 to it

And also, to be honest I also think that the NASCAR thing should be a "thing" every sunday. Even though the race didn't go smoothly because people are noobs :) Eventually people will learn how to adapt to the rules and the race will also eventually go smoothly. Just putting it out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png