sUp5rET.png

$3.75 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas PC

2 More Days!

https://www.direct2drive.com/#!/download-Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas/5006364

Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas... a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.Now, it's the early 90s. Carl's got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Drive through the largest GTA environment ever -- The game has three cities players can explore, for a gaming area 5 times larger than Vice City
Recruit new characters into a street gang and take over by leading drive-by shootings against rivals
Steal all-new vehicles, including bicycles
Improved fighting elements -- smoother hand-to-hand combat, plus the ability to hold a weapon in each hand
New graphics elements as cars get dirty and even rust, the longer you drive them

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
probably the wrong place to put this, this server is on gta sa. Youd think every person here would have the core game before trying to run mta lol

that is exactly why i posted it. when i first started playing years and year and years ago I had a pirate version. But $4 for a game I play almost everyday is totally worth it. Just giving a heads up that it went on sale. I get notified when its on sale so I wanted to pass it on. I have bought several copies before and this price is the price it falls back on. The full original version non pirated and your own serial is the best way to have the game if you play everyday. Just my opinion :) Have a great day

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
maybe some people pirated it and want the actual game, no?

#Cr4ck3d :D

Aw the sale is off now... Only reason I haven't bought it on steam is cuz of the downgrade crap you have to do. Dont wanna have to deal with that.

sUp5rET.png