sUp5rET.png

500 internal error

Chase

Remove everything from this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.3\mods\deathmatch\resources

If the problem still occurs, then the server needs a restart. But it's likely your files.

Fusionz

Donator
Donator
This may not be the same reason as i think but most of the time this happens also a lot when joining another server that has the same base script as this server.

mehmetjre

Sorry about it.Anyway it did not work.I deleted the resource files but it is still same.Actually,not.It stays at 0 byte progress:0b of 32.28 mb

Deli

As Chase stated this happened to me before, you have to delete EVERYTHING from your resource file and re-join the server so all the scripts can re-download.

Bob Jenkins

I have the same problem,ive had the same problem multiple times,you just need to wait 5 to 24 hours,it will just "POOF" go away

Fusionz

Donator
Donator
Other then the fix that already has been mentioned you could exit MTA, delete everything inside the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.3\mods\deathmatch\resources\ folder and then start up MTA again instead of deleting the resources while running mta :p

If that doesn't work, i never tried this actually maybe it helps:
Delete everything in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.3\mods\deathmatch\priv\ folder.

Other things that may could help is, reinstalling MTA or connect to the server with "Quick Connect" in the MTA menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png