sUp5rET.png

About the Custom Spray.

+_LiL*GaNgStA_+

Donator
Donator
They will not get the Custom Spray back, cause everyone were abusing it and spamming everywhere.
And it's buggy script.

Braunson

The real MVP
The custom sprays have a good opportunity for some good roleplay.

The Issue with them is that people seem to be extremely immature and just abuse them until they lag players Client Side. They would have to be reworked to have more limits to them and be moderated better.
Yes it would be cool. But I don't see this happening very soon...

You are welcome to leave me a more personal opinion/message on our Bug Tracker. I will be sure to look at it.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Deli

There should be some type of tracker on the tags so admins could see who tagged what.

Braunson

The real MVP
There should be some type of tracker on the tags so admins could see who tagged what.

Already had it. Like I said above (If you would bother to read it...) we had the issue with people spraying too MUCH. Punishing wasn't stopping it. If the community cannot handle tags maturely then so be it...

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Already had it. Like I said above (If you would bother to read it...) we had the issue with people spraying too MUCH. Punishing wasn't stopping it. If the community cannot handle tags maturely then so be it...

Well.... Isn't there a way to make it fair for everyone? So mature people can spray?

Braunson

The real MVP
Well.... Isn't there a way to make it fair for everyone? So mature people can spray?

Like I said above AGAIN. We could limit the people that can do it to people like RP+ Members etc.

But I do not currently have any plans of adding this back in currently

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor

Create a function in global to find mysql data for "mature" call function isPlayerMature, export this function
Add a admin command to make people mature or immature.

Add to code:

if exports.global:isPlayerMature then
"insert the function of spraying the tag itself here"
else
outputChatBox("Fuck no kiddo", source, 255, 0, 0)

Yeah there is a way. But I vote -1 on it because in that case I wouldn't be able to spray.

Ananya

What about only admins can use custom spray? That way, no one will be spraying penises, and mature people will be able to spray for their gang.

Braunson

The real MVP
What about only admins can use custom spray? That way, no one will be spraying penises, and mature people will be able to spray for their gang.

Thats why I was thinking Only RP+. Then you have more perks to being RP+

sUp5rET.png