sUp5rET.png

Admins seem abit unactive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lnanch1988

I don't mean to disrespect anyone at all , just lately when i've been on making reports i have just ended up /endreport as i can't wait 20minutes for my report to do something or get help when its quicker to just do it myself or ignore what im about to do lol , I know there is a couple of the lead admins mabey a few sorry im not saying names , im not pointing anyone out either because i know its the summer holidays and people are away ect thats one reason i can see why , I know i wouldn't be able to become an admin as i've had more admin jails then i've had hot dinners lol . Im just wondering if there is going to be a recruitment of admins anytime soon.

I may be the only that thinks this and if i am sorry .

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Well ya pretty much answered you own question on why you are not admin XD. But we are apparently short staff and not most admins are on cause of their timezones, we would enjoy more people to join the team but it seems most people that try do not meet the requirements at all. We tell you guys to be patient and to give us some time as we also do other reports from players that need help or for us to watch over their roleplay that take more then a mere minute to do.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Admins are online during the busiest times of the day, But they cant be on all the time.. Ive hung around during times when people are on but no admins are on, and I honestly cant say Id have any of them as admin.. Most people goof off and non RP when they think no admins are around, What ive seen the past two days ive had myself hidden..

Deli

Well Overload, and Dubstep are both correct.. Most of the players here have bad admin records, I know myself does too because of my certain ban but anyways the Admins are mostly on when I am on.

Tseard

Depends on the timezone, most of the people on this server live in America and will only be online in the evenings ( Decided from GMT.)

TurtleLove

Hey Inanch,

We understand your problem, but not all admins are allowed and able to do all type of reports. We're just humans and we're doing our best to make this game fun for all players. :)

I

IlikeTrains

Well ya pretty much answered you own question on why you are not admin XD. But we are apparently short staff and not most admins are on cause of their timezones, we would enjoy more people to join the team but it seems most people that try do not meet the requirements at all. We tell you guys to be patient and to give us some time as we also do other reports from players that need help or for us to watch over their roleplay that take more then a mere minute to do.

Would you not put that to the fact that admins ultimately choose who becomes an admin? I think it goes if a person get 3 dislikes then there app is automatically denied
Could you not have a bulk of server support admins come in and from them choose like 3 who are the best and promote them, This could solve the problem with short staff and give those who complain about the state of the admin staff a chance to show their potential.

I

IlikeTrains

2013-08-23 15:57:06 [08:57] Thank you for submitting your admin report, Your report reference number is #3.
2013-08-23 15:57:06 [08:57] You reported (11) Dillon Anderson. Reason:
2013-08-23 15:57:06 [08:57] Can I get a recon on a break in
2013-08-23 15:57:06 [08:57] A admin will respond to your report ASAP. Currently there are 2 admins available.

...... Its now 17:22:49 and still no reply :L So yes, I think I would agree with this :L

Fallen

Donator
Donator
Would you not put that to the fact that admins ultimately choose who becomes an admin? I think it goes if a person get 3 dislikes then there app is automatically denied
Could you not have a bulk of server support admins come in and from them choose like 3 who are the best and promote them, This could solve the problem with short staff and give those who complain about the state of the admin staff a chance to show their potential.

It's actually 4. If it reaches 4 -1's, then they aren't recruited. If it reaches 4 +1's, they are recruited. In the case of a tie and not enough admins voting (in this case, 2 +1's and 2 -1's), the next admin who votes is the tie breaker.

2013-08-23 15:57:06 [08:57] Thank you for submitting your admin report, Your report reference number is #3.
2013-08-23 15:57:06 [08:57] You reported (11) Dillon Anderson. Reason:
2013-08-23 15:57:06 [08:57] Can I get a recon on a break in
2013-08-23 15:57:06 [08:57] A admin will respond to your report ASAP. Currently there are 2 admins available.

...... Its now 17:22:49 and still no reply :L So yes, I think I would agree with this :L

Only Administrator+ handles break-ins.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
admin_3154ff_489515.jpg

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
For some reason i knew beatty was gonna posta pic in here XD, topic locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png