sUp5rET.png

Civil Case [ALBERT SHADOWS] vs. [LSPD] for [STALKING & PROVOKING ILLICIT ACTIONS] - Case No. 013

Jordannn

MTA:RP Is My Life
Donator
[ch]]SC-100[/ch]

Plaintiff (list names): Joshua Maritinez & Guohzi Ting (Officers of the LSPD
Case Number (for clerk):N/A ((Dont know))

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:
Name: Albert Shadows
Phone:510222
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):Beach House 6, East Beach, Los Santos, San Andreas
Mailing Address (if different):As above

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name: N/A
Phone:N/A
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):N/A
Mailing Address (if different):N/A

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name:Los Santos Police Department
Phone:211/911
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):LSPD, Perishing Square, Los Santos, San Andreas
Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $To Be Decided

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? LSPD Stalking/Provoking me.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 02/08/2014

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: 9.15-10.00pm GMT+1 Through: INSERT HERE
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) I Havent decided on a set amount of which i would like to receive from my Appeal.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • The actual evidence
    • Description of the evidence presented.
  • Evidence 4.2
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • The actual evidence
    • Description of the evidence presented.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left] No, I will will contact LSPD via 211 requesting to speak to them and inform them of my appeal.

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 03/08/2014 Albert Shadows PLAINTIFFS NAME
Date: N/A N/A N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Re: Albert Shadows Vs. Los Santos Police Department

Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens,

Case file 013 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

To the plaintiff(s), section three and five of case 013 must be completed and filled in correctly and submission of said completion must be done before trial processes may begin. You are required by law to notify the defendant of your lawsuit, and they are to submit a reply here notifying the court of your actions. You must also submit the demands, whether money or otherwise stated, before opening a lawsuit.

Regards,
Los Santos District Court.

Jordannn

Donator
((Sorry, forgot to mention that I called 911 when they showed up for the second time. I called 911 ICly as RPly they could have been fake officers and I felt provoked and as if i was being stalked.))

Jordannn

Donator

Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens,

Case file 013 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

To the plaintiff(s), section three and five of case 013 must be completed and filled in correctly and submission of said completion must be done before trial processes may begin. You are required by law to notify the defendant of your lawsuit, and they are to submit a reply here notifying the court of your actions. You must also submit the demands, whether money or otherwise stated, before opening a lawsuit.

Regards,

((Also edited, sorry about that))

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens,

Regards,

Still needs done. Submission of proof of the PD being informed must be provided.

sUp5rET.png