sUp5rET.png

Barzini Crime Family

Enderfluid

Intro

Franky, Joey and I were about 12-13 years old when an incident had changed our lives. It was a drive-by. My dad was shot 3 times in the chest, all of us were hiding out in the backyard, and hiding between the bushes praying to god we’d live. We stayed out while making no pant, I knew what Joey and Franky were thinking: How will we ever get out of this? But for now we all had the same things in our minds and just wanted to get out of the situation.

Later in the years
12 years later, we all became more of then just ‘Friends’ we all were blood bros. At the time It was morning and we all were sleeping at the same apartment, it just happened to be my birthday, another year of closer to death. I was happy that day though, I was invited to my bosses’ party and it turned out to be a ‘Surprise Party’ for me, everyone shouted, “Happy Birthday Sony!” I felt cheer in my heart, I was happy that almost everyone I knew were here, including one of my friends from 7th grade; Johnny Elisivro. A couple hours later, people left after it was 9:00 P.M. in Wisconsin. My boss happened to call me in and wanted to speak to me, “Ehy’ uh Sony, I’m very proud of you being loyal to me, and I want to give you a promotion, Your promoted to Assistant Chief of the Appleton Police Department” “Wow Thanks, I don’t know what to say. I’m speechless, but I can’t take it, sorry, you see I’m 25 years old now, I think I can start my own business, you know? Mortgage stuff.” He glared into my eyes with a disappointed look. “Well then that’s alright, see you later Sony.” I exited out of the house; Joey was waiting outside with a black tursimo car. As I went in the vehicle, I saw a crowd of people on the sidewalk, staring into the ground. I sprinted to where the crowd of people were standing. It was a dead body, my boss. I barfed a little into the neighbor’s lawn of his grass. I dipped my hand into my pocket slipping out a phone hurrying to call Franky, “Yo’ its Franky, please leave a message after the beep see ya’” I was stunned; Franky never missed a call from me. I started writing a journal to keep track of the major events of my life. I hurried into the apartment with Joey, I entered and Franky was sleeping with some prostituted. I was glad that he was alive, but also saddened that he slept into my bed with a random girl. The next morning, after I woke up from the floor, we dressed up for a bank heist. It was December 10, 2012. It was a bad weather at that time. We all geared up, then after, telling stories while Blake Johnson was driving. There we were, we were standing in the biggest bank of Wisconsin “Bank Of America” we all knew what the plan was. To get in, take all officers down, then out. But it didn’t turn out the way we all thought it did, or at least me. We entered the bank, Joey parked his car behind the bank getting ready to drive to the Private Jet we've set up in the airport. As we entered the Bank we found no cops on the first floor, my guard was to keep watch on anyone who pulls a move. Franky’s was to get the shit out of the vault, and Blake's was to keep guard on the people on the second floor. We were ready to leave the building, we took the back exit, telling Joe to drive. Joe was one of our best drivers, but, not when someone was chasing us. Unfortunately a cop pulled us over we all were whispering to each other telling Joe to act ‘Cool’. “License and Registrations Please.” – “No problem officer” as Joey takes his wallet out, he finds no licenses, we knew that we were in trouble this time. I get out of the trunk pulling my MP5k out shooting the cop straight at his eye. That’s when I was known as a ‘Cop Killer’. We hurried to the jet running passed the speed limit. The gates opened. There we were out to almost escape with a half of a million dollars. The job was easily done, as I've see in movies, I expected much more than this. The jet door opened, I was ready to take flight, we took off with a high speed of 420 mph. We all thought of separating from each other just incase anything happened, but we were like brothers, we couldn't let go of each-other. We began telling stories saying what we will do with this amount of cash, to some people its not big, but for us just starting off, it was pretty big.

Los Santos
2 years later, Franky, Blake, and Joey moved away from me after a bad fight I had with them. I was having breakfast and suddenly heard my phone ring, “Unknown”. I hesitated to pick up the phone thinking it was just some prank call, but I answered. “Hello?” – “Yo Sony, its Franky, sorry..but I need your help, these people are fucking me up. Shit! He’s here please just-just come to Los Santos!” – “On my way!” I had no car, I called a cab, telling him to race to the airport, I hurried to Los Santos, it was a 3 hour ride. After a while I arrived, the place was beautiful but I knew I didn’t have time to play around, I found Franky hanging out with Joey in some gas station, I yelled “What the hell!? Was this a joke?” – “Yeah, just so we can become family again, we miss you Sony, let me show you around, this place is great…”

Members of Barzini Crime Family

Godfather
Sony Barzini

The Don:
Frank Laumbari

Underboss
Joe Cangrial

Capo III

Capo II

Capo
N/A MG reasons

Soldier III
N/A MG reasons

Soldier II
N/A MG reasons

Soldier I
N/A MG reasons

Associate
N/A MG reasons

Out of Character Rules
4 Day Inactivity = Kick (Unless permission from a leader)
If you ever get kicked, or leave the faction (Without godfathers permission) we can CK you.
Do not run up to us and ask to join instead do it threw IC matters.
Basic Guideline Rules of the server.
Do not troll or purposely provoke the police.
Be respectful OOC. And IC.
Always respect everyone in the faction.
Weapons should only be used for authorized purposes or self defence.

IC rules
Do not start fights with other groups for no reason.
If you want to leave us you will be hunted down.
Respect your superiors.
Do not contact other group without permission before hand with a Brigadier.
Only wear you ranks bandanna.
Do not ask for ranks.
If you run the gas out of the vehicle ill it up.
Repair the car if you damage it.
Do not provoke the police.
Do not enter restricted areas to your rank.
Weapons should only be used for authorized purposes or self defence.

Last edited by a moderator:

DBoy814

There is to many gangs in this server with the player base. This isn't even a RP server anymore it is more like a DM server with almost every player that is on being in a gang it is really stupid. Shouldn't there be a point where the owners think the same I mean the player base now is only 19-25 players during the week and on weekends maybe 30-40 if lucky! I mean think about it

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
There aren't many gangs at all. Most of them are inactive and in the process of being removed.

Pulse

Donator
Donator
Don't know if they are official or not, so I'll post anyway.

So it goes like this.. I chased Wayne Barzini on my State Trooper alt, server lagged a shitload and I lost him.. I found him later on nearby his vehicle (Buffalo) and said to him "Sir, do you know who owns this vehicle?" - He said "Nope, no idea.." - John Barzini RP'd coming up behind me with a shotgun which he found in his magical invisible duffel-bag and tried to shoot me.

The point of this post isn't to have a bitch at them or say they shouldn't be official. I just think the "Barzini Crime Family" needs to be more strict with their members, or even train them to know how to RP as a mafia.. Everyone knows basically every so called 'mafia' on this server has been a massive DM fest with people who either don't know how to RP as a mafia (including me that's why I stopped RPing as a mafia member) or just can't be bothered to do so, apart from those issues I think they have potential ! :)

Best of luck if you are not official yet.

Infact I suggest you read this :D http://www.mtaroleplay.com/forums/showthread.php?3885-A-Guide-to-Mafia-Roleplay

#bumpoldthreadslol

Dom

The 'Barzini' Group, and most of the other factions, do need a Leader, with an good standard of roleplay to set, for the other roleplayers.

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
Im probaly the best Mafia RPer here and im not even in any of these factions. But trust me I know How to RP Mafias THE key is. PASSIVE RP. runing around blazing guns is NOT HOW a mafia works mafia's are secretive. they are Behind doors.

Blastafary

Im probaly the best Mafia RPer here and im not even in any of these factions. But trust me I know How to RP Mafias THE key is. PASSIVE RP. runing around blazing guns is NOT HOW a mafia works mafia's are secretive. they are Behind doors.
Wtf, I bet you don't. You have never been on those big factions with mafiosos like Genau and Dinapoli. Don't even ... omfg.... stop bragging..

sUp5rET.png