sUp5rET.png

Barzini Crime Family

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
Well most of the "Barzini" on the server isn't even in the group... They are basically "wanna-be" who can't RP for shit, thats why people are saying that the group is horrible at RPing.

Enderfluid

GUYS!! LISTEN! PLEASE NOTE THIS, Wayne Barzini, and John Barzini are complete idiots, they are just "WANNABES" Please ignore them they are not in my faction i am dead serious on this their complete idiots.

Enderfluid

John and Wayne Barzini are bad rp'ers, they mg, dont know how ck works and so on.

LISTEN! PLEASE NOTE THIS, Wayne Barzini, and John Barzini are complete idiots, they are just "WANNABES" Please ignore them they are not in my faction i am dead serious on this their complete idiots.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
LISTEN! PLEASE NOTE THIS, Wayne Barzini, and John Barzini are complete idiots, they are just "WANNABES" Please ignore them they are not in my faction i am dead serious on this their complete idiots.

I have seen Wayne Barzini RP with you, calling you for boss, and you talking back like you were his boss. So I think he was originally with youse.

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator

No need to insult them because they took the same last name as you, chill off.

Enderfluid

I have seen Wayne Barzini RP with you, calling you for boss, and you talking back like you were his boss. So I think he was originally with youse.
Nah. He just calls me a boss because he thinks he was in, anyways they aren't there anymore, i told them to stop since the server was thinking they were complete idiots. Anywho, they werent one of my 'People' :) And the faction turned to be Verndouen Claudio...

Burritos

Banned User
Erm' I agree with Beatty, but like we are trying to make more like its hard not much people like being illegal :/

sUp5rET.png