sUp5rET.png

Bestorio's Stuff

Bestorio

So uh, stuff.

I'm gonna post 2D/3D stuff in here.

Things I may post if you guys wanna see them: Mappings, Minecraft builds and WIP Game project pics.

Don't know if anyone actually cares what I make but... maybe?

________________________________________2D________________________________________
Famille_zps337ddeca.png

Simple logo for FSE
Tilty_zps5c548cf8.png

Signature made for Tilty
Hopzzz1_zpsb8123fa2.png

Signature made for Hopzzz
Bunny_zps5767e876.png

Signature made for Bunny
Sig_zps75ecf3a9.png

Test with making a Panorama, tried making it a signature.
DarkstarLightMetal_zpse517fad6.png

Darkstar Club logo, variation 1
Darkstar2_zps488e87b2.png

Darkstar Club logo, variation 2 (personal favorite)
DarkstarYellowLight_zps5ad94289.png

Darkstar Club logo, variation 3 (Can be found IG! At the moment of me writing this at least)

________________________________________3D________________________________________
Banner_zpsf2a4dca5.png

Wasn't sure where to put this, both 2D and 3D. The thing I want to show is the car.
mto8.png

'72 Beetle model, inspired by my own car.
jsnb.png

Simple tractor someone asked me to make.

That's all for now!

Last edited by a moderator:

admbot

Okay, thanks for clearing that up!

And the pics you made are very cool, especially the dark star ones with the neon/plasma tubes/effects in them!!

Do you use Photoshop CS6, or Paint.NET like Vanilla does too?

Bestorio

Righty then, decided to post mapping here as well. As they are, after all, graphical stuff.

Before that, here's some more stuff.

________________________________________2D________________________________________
FrancescoSig_zps96a79e48.png

Signature made for Cali4Life
TomParker_zps5cb506be.png

My old signature for my alt (name changed)

________________________________________3D________________________________________
CarComp_zps120a8ebf.png

Comparing my hot-rod model (with customization and without) to the Hustler in San Andreas

And finally, map stuff.

Please, before posting about them having a ton of objects, I know.
I make maps based on realism and small detail, this combined with GTA not being able to cope with custom maps as well as the base map, may cause lag.

Some these maps are too detailed to add to the server because some players use old/powerless computers.

________________________________________Maps________________________________________
MapCollab_zps2ec01b13.png~original

PS.
I do accept ideas to make stuff, so if you happen to have an idea for 2D/3D/Maps let me know, I'll see if I can make it.

More info:
2D
Some graphic for IG or IRL use. I'll only try and do stuff that has everything well explained or has proper examples.

3D
Some nice model or idea that you'd like to see done in all 3 dimensions. Won't do character/creature art.

Maps
Either an idea for something that I could map or a place, if you give me both I might not do that exact thing there.

NOTE: No cost in any of this, I just need more ideas so I can practice my skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
You are siiiick! This is awesome, specially the mappings! Damn, I want this IGS in game! Good job mate :D

Bestorio

Haven't posted anything here for a while so here's a little sneak peek at what I started working on a while ago (been planning for a long time)
Project_zpsumcgeicz.jpg

Please note that this is very early in development. The trees are indeed the stock ones included in Unity.
Car textures are under works, as is the interior, and the rest of the game at that :rolleyes:

The car is a VW Bug, but not an exact replica, people who understand game development will probably know why.

Any comments and ideas are welcome :)

pickens

Hey bestorio is there anyway you could make me a logo or graphic for my buisness im trying to start up in real life? Its called Patterson Mobile Interior Detailing, if you could maybe just try a few things out and see if you can come up with a cool logo for it that would be amazing xD

sUp5rET.png