sUp5rET.png

|Billy Hopwood| The Person Who Started From The Bottom, Ended Up At The Top (Updated to 25/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartiex

(In this story I try to get as close as possible to the actual events that happened, some rpy's happened 3-4 months ago so I might not remember some small details)

Billy Hopwood...

​Billy Hopwoods Birthday

It was a cold October night, when out of nowhere Billy's mum Victoria *Unknown* screamed in pain at Two O' Clock in the morning 1989 25th October.. Billy's original father Jack *Unknown* woke up immediately after hearing the loud screaming, he looked at her confused and quite shocked asking, ''What Happened!?'' she replied ''The Baby!'' Jack jumped out of bed, helping Victoria up, helping her get dressed in the most comfortable clothes possible, he got dressed as quick as possible helping her get down the stairs, he grabbed the baby carrier getting his shoes on and helping her get hers on too.

He lead her out of the house into their 1989 Buick Century Coupé, he placed her in the back seat slowly as with the baby carrier, then shutting the door and getting in him self, Victoria would be moaning in the back saying ''Get there quick Honey'' Jack looked back saying ''Don't worry Honey, calm down, breath out and in slowly'' Jack moved the key in the ignition, the car would start, He slammed his right foot on the gas drifting out of the property slightly, Jack stormed down the road passing every red light, the road would be empty, finally they arrived at the hospital.

Jack drove into a parking spot, taking the key out off the ignition toggling the engine off, then helping Victoria get out of the car and carrying the Baby Carrier in his right hand, they rushed into the Hospital, Jack ran to the secretary quickly saying, ''My Wife is ready to have a baby!'' the secretary would look at Jack in shock then saying ''Doctors will be right over Sir'' then picking up a phone and shouting, ''There is a woman that is ready to have a baby, come quick to the main hall!'' Doctors would rush into the main hall taking Victoria on a stretcher, and saying to Jack ''Follow Sir'' The doctors rushed down the corridors of the Hospital, taking Jack with them, they rushed in the Baby delivery room Taking Jack inside there also, they slowly placed her onto the bed then moving out of the room giving them 3 minutes for her to dress into the hospital clothes.

The Doctors came into the Baby delivery room also with two Nurses, Jack offered Victoria his hand, She grabbed on smiling and holding tight whilst Jack would be sitting down on a chair next to the bed, The Baby Was Ready... Victoria started to Deliver the Baby slowly, there was shouting and pain, she would be squeezing Jack's hand so tight Jack felt like he was giving birth himself, and finally a baby cry echoed around the room, Billy, was born... one of the Nurses gave Billy to Victoria, she hugged him, whilst Jack stood up looking proud at Billy, after all the taking care of Victoria and Billy at the hospital, Jack and Victoria returned home, with Billy inside the Baby Carrier, they sat on the Sofa inside the house taking care of Billy for the rest of the night, not going to sleep at all... And so, Billy *Unknown*, was born.

(The reason why I put *Unknown* in some places is because the Surname is unknown)

​To Be Continued...

Bartiex

Hey guys, so I wrote this two months ago, it didn't get much attention, I wanna ask if anybody wants this story continued, if you do then please comment on the thread. If people state they don't want this character story continued, the thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png