sUp5rET.png

Bring back the buffalo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
New Suggestion - Bring back the buffalo!

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ x ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-
Suggesting to remove the Dodge Challenger mod that is currently over the buffalo, the buffalo is an amazing car without the mod, infact personally one of my favourite, I am suggesting that we bring the vehicle back as a normal car that can be purchased, I'd enjoy owning one of these without people going "Nice Challenger" or noticing the car floating due to me not having the mod on, I have spoke to a few friends in Skype that agree with me, also the mod dosent fit the buffalo at all, the buffalo is an 80's IROC-Z.
Advantages/Benefits

People can buy the buffalo once again from the carshops.
Maybe less lag as everyone seems to say donator cars make you lag, tho I don't seem to lag. Also the download to the server should get smaller for new players.
Disadvantages
One less donator car, other than that nothing.
If any

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ x ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-
Just take the vehicle mod from the server files and poof it's dun also remove the vehicle file names from the meta.xml if needed.
Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-
Buffalo cumz bak
Additional information:
-hai

pickens

than we have to give a refund to all people who have bought a challenger. cause they have used vpoints.

Modelsport

Donator
than we have to give a refund to all people who have bought a challenger. cause they have used vpoints.

People can just report, requesting a refund of what they paid for the vehicle, most players bought the cars off another player, so they shouldn't be awarded vpoints, but ig cash.

They can just make a ticket, with proof I.e: Screen shots or l**s

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
If its removed, the players will just be given a shitter version compared to the buffalo and then delete all of them. Happens all the time when new mods are added.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
I'm suggesting to remove all the donator vehicles :rolleyes: +1 ofc

+1, except the ones that are replacing hotring racers, I mean what's the point in having 3 same models for a car with only different texture (I think)?

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
+1, except the ones that are replacing hotring racers, I mean what's the point in having 3 same models for a car with only different texture (I think)?
ar u guys jelly u no hav agera?

hue

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
The Agera is rubbish, I had the first one, to be honest it sucked. Lol
well the mod sucks, my first V12 car was a Super GT, was pretty rare only me and penguin drove it lol, would like the Super GT to return but meh, I can turn the mod off whenever i'd like

Modelsport

Donator
well the mod sucks, my first V12 car was a Super GT, was pretty rare only me and penguin drove it lol, would like the Super GT to return but meh, I can turn the mod off whenever i'd like

Yeah well, when you turn the mod off and people are using the mod, your car bounces around for the other people, or sits really low.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
so, if you don't like the car being modded, just disable the mod.. you're welcome to use it for what it originally was. modded cars do not help nor hurt anyone. they are merely a added bonus for the server. You do not HAVE to use them.
I see no reason for removing it.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
The reason is that you have to pay like 3-5 million ( 10 vpoint ) to get one, and that is not so RP.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
Remove the Challenger mod from buffalo, and make the Challenger mod be available on a different car. So people will still donate to get the precious challenger. But we all get our old non-donator buffalo back! +1 fer old buffaloooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png