sUp5rET.png

Buckeyesdb Mapping Showroom

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
I was looking through my screenshots folder and found some screenshots of past maps I have created. They weren't very good views so I decided to take new ones of each of my maps. When I started loading them, many maps were missing. I had previsously deleted my resources and never made a backup. BUT, here are some of the ones that were still there. Some of these have been added into the server while others have not. There are many other ones I made that are not shown here, but will be added soon.

011df72cfc.png

Here is another map I created but already posted.

This is a project I am currently working (Not planning to add)[/COLOR]

e9e0e77d5a.png

18f4918188.png

23f061a2fd.png

4aa81a2d79.png

buckeyesdb

Donator
Ask me to map something for ya', I dont care. I like doing it.
(If you plan on adding it into the server, make sure you own the property first.)

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Buckey can you map a gate garage at my house in richmen T'm Having a problem mapping this cause of the bushes.
Here is where i want it mapped
http://imgur.com/a/sqwbo

Ignore the picture with the white object in the ground i didnt mean to upload that

buckeyesdb

Donator
Buckey can you map a gate garage at my house in richmen T'm Having a problem mapping this cause of the bushes.
Here is where i want it mapped
http://imgur.com/a/sqwbo

Ignore the picture with the white object in the ground i didnt mean to upload that

Do you want to actually drive into it or have an interior created?

buckeyesdb

Donator
If anyone was curious how it turned out, couldn't create it how he wanted it in the spot but came up with this.
1211646e4b.png

e33b6b66de.png

6540b1b5fd.png

e8fbb2f5f6.png

4373ef7ed3.png

64a80dfb12.png

e2cbeecbbd.png

Chaoss

The real MVP
If you'd like you can try improving the mapping on some public areas to improve the server :)

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
I think that last map should be added instead of the big ass compound with a mansion and a warehouse in it

sUp5rET.png