sUp5rET.png

Bugs... Hehe

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
The minute you are in a nice meeting in an SAES Commissioner office and
*BAM*
A scripter restarts something involving the chair system....
You try to get up and get thrown outside the interior....
You contact an admin but he takes forever and takes 15 min to get to your report...

So What do you DO? Simple.
ypQEJoj.png

HaveADream

<b><span style="color:#b80000;"t>Ace of Spades</b>
Donator
You could drop the passive aggressiveness, I was the only admin on duty and I can only deal with one thing at a time, right?

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
You could drop the passive aggressiveness, I was the only admin on duty and I can only deal with one thing at a time, right?

These reports take literally 2 minutes to solve. It's okay to take two reports at a time when you are the only admin online.

/pm Jackie Where are you located?

/pm Jackie What happen?

/revive Jackie

/sendto other player (if not, temporarily send them to LS)

/cr

Source:
Former Head Administrator and Head of Administrators

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
You could just make a ticket instead of posting bugs on forums.

masterchief

These reports take literally 2 minutes to solve. It's okay to take two reports at a time when you are the only admin online.

/pm Jackie Where are you located?

/pm Jackie What happen?

/revive Jackie

/sendto other player (if not, temporarily send them to LS)

/cr

Source:
Former Head Administrator and Head of Administrators

plus juan

masterchief

Well maybe hes interested in hearing some other players responses and having them know their not the only ones dealing with this, it is also a great way to get the admins to publicly acknowledge a problem that almost everyone is dealing with by talking about it and discussing it on the forums because if we decided to make a ticket about it, chances are its gonna be looked at, and laughed off...

jameshargus

Literally not even a bug .... lol a scripter just restarted it and it reset it and didn't save the data that we were sitting in it so it threw us out of the interior

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Literally not even a bug .... lol a scripter just restarted it and it reset it and didn't save the data that we were sitting in it so it threw us out of the interior

So why did you falsely name the thread "Bugs"? You sir make no sense.

jameshargus

Well its not a bug that is needed to be fixed as a priority. I was refering to the bugs of us being outside the interior

sUp5rET.png