sUp5rET.png

Bus Depot-Faction Request

joker50000

I am Requesting you to create a faction with name Bus Depot this faction will recruit Skilled Bus Drivers the leader of this faction will be Joe Case the ranks for this faction are not decided yet but if you give me the faction I will be sure to created ranks that too very good one's and since Taxi has faction Bus should also have one. This faction's job will be same as bus job but it will not only just go through routes it will also create new stops.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Denied, people can take the bus job, do their route and do a extra route. I wouldn't mind seeing that, but creating a whole new faction for it is just a no.

Chad

It really isn't needed, players rarely ask for taxi/bus rides, it's really just unnecessary.

joker50000

I heard a news that taxi's have a faction so why does Bus not it makes perfect sense to create this faction or the taxi faction should also be closed.

joker50000

New Idea since old one was way too bad,
As you all know new players dont know much about how to play where to find shops etc and the city guide books dont help much so I came up with an idea if we create San Andreas Tour Bus short for S.A.T.B It will help all the new players in knowing everything and I will be the leader of that group IC name Joe Case. There will be LSPD co-operation as we tell them about robberies and show live demonstration of escaping from robberies it will become a very good tour group It will help many people.

sUp5rET.png