sUp5rET.png

Calle' 13

Deli

Calle' 13
Blessed_Virgin_Mary.jpg

It was a hot humid Summer day in El Corona, two Hispanic boys known as Pepe Hernandez, and Joseph Garcia, at the time they were both around the age of fourteen, they were casually walking down Ace street they were heading down to a Mexican store at the end of the street as they normally do everyday after school. When Pepe, and Joseph walked into the Mexican store three yards away from them was a Hispanic male with a M1911 aiming at the store clerk, Pepe, and Joseph both went into shock as they saw the robbery. The Hispanic male quickly looked at their direction as they entered, then he yelled in Spanish " Get on the ground ", as the Hispanic male was focused onto Pepe, and Joseph the store clerk ducked under the counter to reach for a .97 Revolver, then as soon as he popped up aiming the gun at the Hispanic male, the Hispanic was already aiming at the store clerk's direction, then three shots rung off from the M1911. Pepe, and Joesph were both still standing in front of the store's front door in shock, as they were completely stun the Hispanic male quickly ran threw Pepe, and Joseph, barging out the door.

After that everything as changed..

[video=youtube;Ka1NVoPAim0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka1NVoPAim0[/video]

After the incident Pepe, and Joseph began to act different instead of doing well in school as they use to, they started to skip school, not paying any attention to it, and selling drugs at their school. They soon de****ped themselves a drug empire, they also had a crew, the people in their crew consisted of Hispanics, because their school was mostly Hispanics their names was Hector " Thor " Perez, Mario Garcia, Hector " Hex " Hondorez, Aldo " Cheesy " Herrera, Pepe " Puppet " Hernandez, and Joseph " Joey " Garcia.. When they turned sixteen they decided to drop out, along with their crew because there was no point for a education for them if they could just sell five grams of crack and then get fifty dollars for it.

Rank Structure

Kingpin: Joseph Garcia ( Leader )
Under-Hand: Pepe Hernandez ( Leader )
Gerente:
Enforcer: Hector Hondorez, Mario Garcia.
Soldier: Hector Perez.
Associate: Aldo Herrera.

lmao.png

Cisto

Hm, more screens will be up tomorrow, also guys! thanks for all the positive rp! there will be more to come...

Cisto

Thanks everyone for taking time to RP with us and helping us and also supporting us, here are some more screenies for your satasfaction!

sf4mEeE.jpg

ONdkJYB.jpg

URReBcB.jpg

dPxBCGD.jpg

9MopLeT.jpg

MQjRVao.jpg

OZdw7GO.jpg

Cisto

Well guys, seems I have supposedly quit and went inactive and others will be taking over Calle' 13, so goodluck with the future! Dillon Anderson(ILikeTrains) and Delicious will be taking over.

Deli

After a short run Calle' 13 ' might ' be coming to a end, due to that the main leader Cisto is experiencing some IRL issues which has made him inactive. I can't run it by myself. The members of Calle' 13 thanks for the RP! I Hope Calle' 13 can rise again :)

~ Deli.

sUp5rET.png