sUp5rET.png

Calle' 13

Deli

When I get finished with my current faction I am in, I might attempt to re-create this faction / idea.. By little pimp squeak of Pepe Hernandez which is Moco Hernandez.

Deli

Calle' 13 is officially making a return, by Pepe Hernandez.

Allies

None

Neutral

None

Enemies

East Seville Saints

Deli

Some RP of me tagging..

*Pepe Hernandez examines both ends of the street as he approaches the stone wall.

*Pepe Hernandez digs into his back pocket, sliding out a spraycan, shaking it furiously.

*Pepe Hernandez raises his right arm up towards the stone wall, pressing down on the top of the-
* -spraycan, drawing a image* ((Pepe Hernandez))

* The image would be " Calle' 13 with a picture of Mary, with baby Jesus under it ". * ((Pepe Hernandez))

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Some RP of me tagging..

*Pepe Hernandez examines both ends of the street as he approaches the stone wall.

*Pepe Hernandez digs into his back pocket, sliding out a spraycan, shaking it furiously.

*Pepe Hernandez raises his right arm up towards the stone wall, pressing down on the top of the-
* -spraycan, drawing a image* ((Pepe Hernandez))

* The image would be " Calle' 13 with a picture of Mary, with baby Jesus under it ". * ((Pepe Hernandez))

Some RP of me reacting to the tagging.

* Tyrone Ways walks past the tagging on the wall, as he noticed it.
* Tyrone Ways stares at the tagging for a couple of seconds, as he shakes his head.

Tyrone Ways says: Hah! Fuckin' Moral Jesus Fags!
* Tyrone Ways walks away.

Deli

XOd5Pif.jpg

The bottom /me^

-------------------------------------------------------
GD05ay9.jpg

Sorry the OOC talk there, he's a friend we just had to talk
Recruiting a member (( not full fight ))^

-------------------------------------------------------

Some RP of hitting someone in the head with a aluminum bat \/

*Pepe Hernandez raises his arms into a swinging formation, taking a masive swing towards the face of-
* -Dru * ((Pepe Hernandez))

I am sorry for the non so good screenshots, because I can't edit them like Cisto can.. They're just pulled out of my SS file.

Deli

Well, this might be the last time I am saying this.. I believe it's officially over, due to the player base basically not even knowing what a drug market is so there's no way I could bring the drug market back up. Another factor is that nobody on this server RPs an Hispanic character so this causes Calle' 13 lack of members..

I had tons of fun with Calle' 13 I believe right now Calle' 13 would be official and standing strong if Cisto never got ban, but he's attempting to get unban and when he does hopefully him and I will be creating an Asian street crew.

Goodbye, Calle' 13.

BigBear

I would come back but I got banned because of my brother mouthing off to admins, we were on the same IP so I got banned too. In order to get unbanned, I must pay $30.. wow,

sUp5rET.png