sUp5rET.png

Celebrating 3 years in MTARP

marco1598753

Today i finished my third year in this community.
This community have become a part of my life,and It's members became my friends,even best friends.
I'd like to thank a group of people,that supported my success in this community.
Knoppen:You were my first and best friend on this community,and we were noobs,but we succeeded together which is why I'm proud of RPying with you.
Malachi:You supported me in all aspects and tried to help me get involved in most important RP,you were a really valuable friend.
Johnny_Reacher:You were such a good friend that supported me in all times and was there for me when I was in need.
Lesley:Thank you for your valuable friendship,that helped me a lot and tried to be on my side when I get in trouble.
Zander:You're one of the players that Isaw from ash to riches,and we've had such a valuable friendship.
Cuukzor:You were such a nice player,and friend,who helped me rise and become what's better.
Unbirth:Such a good friend,trying to do best to help and stand by your side.
DrJoseEvil:One of the high class players that helped me in different times of needs,a good man.
And there's a lot in the list that I thank for a beautiful experience in a beautiful server.

sUp5rET.png