sUp5rET.png

Christopher Hanley vs State Police Department.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
[ch]]SC-100[/ch]

Plaintiff (list names):Christopher Hanley.
Case Number (for clerk):2

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is: Christopher Hanley

Name: Christopher Hanley
Phone: 666687
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Verona Street, Los Santos, 4201337
Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is: State Police Department
Name: Johnson King
Phone: 911

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $140000

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? I was put to jail without any evidence. I was driving my car when a police car almost crashed me, there was a female in it and a academy student who came to speak with me. He said that I was caught speeding by a speedcamera, after checking me, he cuffed me and delivered me to the Los Santos Penitentiary. I was charged with Reckless Speeding and arrested for 18 hours.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 29.03.2015

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) The bailing process says that for every hour the person bailing someone must pay 5000$ for the bail. 18x5000$ is 90000$. The added 50000$ if for my suffers in the penitentiary. Being a Oxford man, I dont belong there.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • The actual evidence
    • Johnson Kings rank is a Academy Student.
  • Evidence 4.2
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • The actual evidence
    • There was a civilian in the cruiser. Can be checked when looking into the cruisers dashcam what was recording as he stated to me.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][ ] Yes ---------- [ X ] No

The Person is a worker. He has no access to the departments funds.

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 29.03.2015 Christopher Hanley Christopher Hanley

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
I am NOT the SPD , as i am only a representative.
My Number is NOT 911.
If you want to be released please call me to pay for a bail Call me at 818-155.
My ranking is Cadet , NOT academy Student.
Thank you
-Johnson King (SPD Cadet)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
(( Actually you are, as you work in the public sector, you work for the goverment. You represent SPD at all times, so any charges aganist you when you are on duty will be charges aganist SPD. Im not going to pay the bail when I can sue you xD ))

sUp5rET.png