Donator Car Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Several months ago, we introduced the 2012 Dodge Charger as a Donator Vehicle. We have heard several of your requests to add another vehicle, and after such success form the first one, we have decided to add ONE more.

It is up to the community to submit suggestions. Show us your favorite and best quality car mod you can find. We will check it out, and as long as we can use it, and have no lag we will use it as a candidate. In a few days we will choose the top 3 and post them up here on the forum, and allow our community to choose the best, and the one which will be added.

Reply here with your suggestions of which carmod we should add!

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Just throwing it out there.. This dosent look too bad :D

1276517635_italia.jpg

Link

Substance D

Donator
Donator
Ive seen it IG and its not that great. Alot of people edit those in photoshop to make them look better. Look up videos of the mods to make sure they are worth it.

DBoy814

I don't know where to find these cars at but someone who does can take my suggestions into consideration.

Hummer H3 Alpha ( my car irl <3)
Hummer H2
Cadillac Escalade
GMC Denali
Last but not least
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

Just my suggestions if those cars are possible!! If they aren't #sorrynotsorry

toshiba

Banned User
Donator
We can add donator vehicles modification, but have no mods for factions in game? that's bunk as fuck.

Sosa

Donator
Donator
I like the escalade, but, It's so overused in just about any server with mods. We need to be more unique !

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png