sUp5rET.png

[Done] [ New Gate And little mapping ] [ Jaketsui ] [ Gate Request ]

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
Account Name : Jaketsui
Current VIP Points/Hours : 1100Hours
Note: You can buy VIP Points/Hours using the F5 menu In-Game but you will need to have them before the Gate is put into the Server.

Gate Type [ Personal OR Faction ]
(IF Faction) Faction Name :
(IF Personal) Security type [ Password, Custom Command, House/Business Key ] : /Gate

NOTE:
If you would like a Password or Custom Command, IF you don't want others to know it, you will need to either tell me the Password / Custom Command via Skype/PM.

Screenshot of the location where you'd like to have it : http://puu.sh/5WCkS.png

You can go to the Map Editor and place the Gates where you would like to have them.
You can find the .map file in MTA Directory/Server/Mods/Deathmatch/Resources/*Name of your map.*
Please post the code below: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jdd64cnjwjejic9/2V0nAW7tHy I got the file uploaded there.

Anything you would like to add? : It has the gate and few objects. I will pay for all of them.

Are you paying by VIP Points/Hours or by vPoints? : Hours.

HONDAtics

Re: [ New Gate And little mapping ] [ Jaketsui ] [ Gate Request ]

Who mapped that awesome place nigga'? he's so awesome JEEZ

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator

Just asking. How long does it take for this to get added? If this is even gonna be added.. All the mapping is done, Gate and few other little things.

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator

DELETE THIS
I again changed my mind cause i had to wait too long :p i will be requesting Gate to my company maybe.

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator

So you don't want this any more?

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator

Actually. Things have changed alot :D If possible i would like to see this one added. im ready to pay for it ofc. if needed i can donate for some more VIP hours.

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator

Do you want it to slide down, left, right, come up like a garage what?

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator

RP'ly it would be best if it slides left or right? but make whatever ya think is best. and i will donate 5dollars when ya say its done so i have enough Vip Hours..

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator

Mhmm... On it right now, should be added in game today once I'm done if Braunson is on!

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator

One more thing to add, do you want it as a /gate to close it, or set it to close automatic?

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator

I'm sorry for the delay I had real life issues going on, such as basketball and what not. But I already started all I need is the House number... so I got chu'!

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator

No problem.. If ya mean the ID on the keys its 488

Chaoss

The real MVP

This is still up to MTA Legend to complete

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor

Fuck sake, leaving the poor guy to wait for this long. I made the gate in like 2 minutes. Can send it to bmazoka so he can add it.

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator

Thanks honey <3 Still wondering why it takes so long for these to be added :p Im paying customer!

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator

Yeah i dont want this gate... Dont want to wait month for gate that can get done in 10minutes... I rather live without it.

Delete This Thread

sUp5rET.png