Mr.H

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-Well , I was thinking how about adding some peds who are like drug addicts.Every city in the world does have drug addicts.So basically , elaborating this better I'd say that people who have drugs on their posession can go over and sell them to those peds in exchange of money.These peds could be spawning randomly in alleys or parks or creepy corners and basically "look" out for drugs.So if you manage to find one you can sell.

Advantages/Benefits
-Drugs can actually find a use.
-Some factions can pop up which will like be making drugs only.
-Much more work for the pd's to find those "secret" meth or heroin laboratories.

Disadvantages
-Server laggy issues idk really
-PD QQing about the unbalance between legal and illegan and again idk

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-Idk , using the moving ped script maybe help out

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-Kewl

Additional information:
-Even more kewl

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
Nice idea, but what I would suggest before implementing something like this, is to delete all the drugs in the server again and have a way to make all the drugs in the server rather than buying them from an npc.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Nice idea, but what I would suggest before implementing something like this, is to delete all the drugs in the server again and have a way to make all the drugs in the server rather than buying them from an npc.

You can farm currently, use a Chemistry set to make the rest.

As for this idea, I actually like it. +1

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
You can farm currently, use a Chemistry set to make the rest.

As for this idea, I actually like it. +1

We can't obtain all ingredients needed though, Things like lysergic acid, Jockeyzz should make another smuggling script similar to the bitcoin, but instead you smuggle things like cocaine into Red County from LV or something.

Mr.H

Well , I can help out with the drugs thingie cauz I get to know a lot since my dad is in the DEA.So if it is to rework drugs you can hit me up , I'll help out.

Mr.H

Addiction to characters is a thing I thought to add in this suggestion BUT , idk if it would be actually a nice thing to have.We all know that in illegal factions some people use drugs just to check the effects.Being addicted to it might make them QQ and ragequit.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Drugs won't be sold to an addict NPC. That's for sure. The players will be the addicts. There will be added some gains by using drugs but possible addiction.

sUp5rET.png