Nedeljko

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
Well, right now players are earning a large amount of money while working, for example, bus routes (like 10.000$ per route). I think that number should be lower (like 1.000$ per route - and not only for bus driver, this is for all legal jobs).

Advantages/Benefits
-It will be harder to buy yourself a good car or property if you're not working hard,
-It will be more realistic and also, it will increase RP for civilians,
-Some players will start doing ilegal jobs just to earn quick money,so,more RP for PD and more, i would say, 'gang-activity'.

Disadvantages
-

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
I would implement it right now!

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
Explained in advantages!

Additional information:
-

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Illegals dont make any money tho'. Only those who can sell guns and drugs. These days illegal rp is more of a outcome then a income. Try to evade cops once, you failed? They take your car. The pay was raised for bus routes some time ago. I would say like lowering it 50% is okay. Lowering it too much will make people unhappy

Buddy

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
In a situation like this, where MTA:RP currently doesn't have that much players. I think it is a bad idea to lower it since it's almost the only thing "bringing" people to the server. Otherwise people will just sort of give up, and search for a RPG server. But, when people start joining the server more (120+), I think it should be lowered, but not now.

Nedeljko

Illegals dont make any money tho'. Only those who can sell guns and drugs. These days illegal rp is more of a outcome then a income. Try to evade cops once, you failed? They take your car. The pay was raised for bus routes some time ago. I would say like lowering it 50% is okay. Lowering it too much will make people unhappy

Well, maybe scripters should make drug more 'funny' and powerful, like, if you use drug it can increase your health a bit or it can boost your body and you can run longer than usual or something like that, i think that would attract more players to use drugs. And about loweing the pay, ye, i think 50% lower would be completely okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember there is still hyperinflation in the server and the only ways to improve it is to distribute the wealth by increasing wages of the "poor" too, removing the f7 perks that increase bank interest/wages/give you 1m, increase all prices of all goods, tax the richer even more (as in percentage) and the poor less and so on.

With terms of the drugs, this is a rp server, is it not? Yes there can be an effect added but that's too rpg style for the moment. What we need is to fix the rp first and combat the hyperinflation (seriously took me so long to get my money rply)

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Uh...

Bus Route = 250 Per Stop
Coach Route - 750 Per Stop

You only end up with 2-3k per coach route, where did you get 10,000 from? LOL

sUp5rET.png