sUp5rET.png

Civil Case [ENRIQUE RAIDERS III] vS. [State Police] [False accusations, False arrest, Humilation, Failure to fo

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
200px-US-CourtOfAppeals-9thCircuit-Seal.svg.png

NINTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
Los Santos District Court

"Equal Justice Under Law"]SC-100

Plaintiff (list names): Enrique Raiders III
Case Number (for clerk):

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:

Name: Enrique Raiders III
Phone: 63681
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): N/A
Mailing Address (if different): N/A

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: State Police
Phone: 511
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Los Santos, San Andreas, Marina Beach.
Mailing Address (if different): N/A

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $1,000,000

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? Well, I was going for a walk, and decided to go for a swim. After I jumped in, I noticed a helicopter following. I was swimming, and an Officer made me go up on shore. I was then frisked an arrested for nothing, and I find that humiliation. After that, I was brought to the Prison, and was accused of not following an lawful order. They never gave me a lawful order to follow. He asked for my name, and it was given. I was then arrested for it. I was read my rights as well, and I demanded an attorney that they never gave me a chance to get one. They said I can get one once we get to the Prison, but I did not receive one, although I demanded it many times, and I demanded a higher ranking HC, that they did not even attempt to get either one.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 8/15/2014

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE

[*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) I calculated it by all of the events the encountered, and the result of it.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.

• Evidence 4.1
    • Detail the items/pictures name Prison voice recordings
    • [2014-08-15 13:41:25] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: Call an HC here!
      [2014-08-15 13:41:30] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: Now!
      [2014-08-15 13:41:39] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: I demand an HC and an attourney!
      [2014-08-15 13:41:47] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: That was said I will get one!
      [2014-08-15 13:41:51] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: By the Corporal!
      [2014-08-15 13:41:59] [Output] : [English] Jason Pablo says: He's an HC and he gave me an order to arrest
      [2014-08-15 13:42:06] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: A different HC!
    • Description of the evidence presented. They would not provide me with one, nor did they attempt to call one.
  • Evidence List Two They read me my rights, this was on the arrest sight
    • Dashcam voice
    • [2014-08-15 12:51:13] [Output] : [English] Jason Pablo says: You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court
      [2014-08-15 12:51:13] [Output] : of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.
      [2014-08-15 12:51:13] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: What have I done?!
      [2014-08-15 12:51:19] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: I want an attourney!
    • My rights were read, and they failed to follow them.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][ X] But they refuse.
    [*=left][2014-08-15 13:38:32] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III says: So, are you or SPD willing to pay the charges? *RP as prison cam voice*
    [2014-08-15 13:38:37] [Output] : [English] Billy Cooper says: No.
    [2014-08-15 13:38:40] [Output] : [English] Billy Cooper says: We are not.

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 8/15/2014 Enrique Raiders III
Date: INSERT 2ND PLAINTIFFS NAME 2ND PLAINTIFFS NAME

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
Evidence 4.1
Detail the items/pictures name Prison voice recordings
[2014-08-15 13:41:25] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: Call an HC here!
[2014-08-15 13:41:30] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: Now!
[2014-08-15 13:41:39] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: I demand an HC and an attourney!
[2014-08-15 13:41:47] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: That was said I will get one!
[2014-08-15 13:41:51] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: By the Corporal!
[2014-08-15 13:41:59] [Output] : [English] Jason Pablo says: He's an HC and he gave me an order to arrest
[2014-08-15 13:42:06] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: A different HC!
Description of the evidence presented. They would not provide me with one, nor did they attempt to call one.

Evidence List Two They read me my rights, this was on the arrest sight
Dashcam voice
[2014-08-15 12:51:13] [Output] : [English] Jason Pablo says: You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court
[2014-08-15 12:51:13] [Output] : of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.
[2014-08-15 12:51:13] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: What have I done?!
[2014-08-15 12:51:19] [Output] : [English] Enrique Raiders III shouts: I want an attourney!
My rights were read, and they failed to follow them.

((how is this evidence provided? recorded from s phone or something? IRL you dont have logs to provide evidence, you have to provide it somehow by creating it))

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
((Read before posting, and this is not your business kthxbai))

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
((IRL, they'd give evidence if you're going to do a law suit. Have you ever done one IRL? Didn't think so. Thank you for your time, please keep this IC, as all of you are just QQers))

sUp5rET.png