sUp5rET.png

[Declined] Faction Request: [Legal] Pride Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HONDAtics

Faction Name: Pride Corporation.
Faction Type (Government/Legal/Illegal): Legal.
Faction Leader's Name: Alan Caillere.

Do you meet the 300 hour requirement?: Yes.

Are you a member of the Roleplay+ Group?: Sadly, No.

Have you recently been jailed for any Non-RP? (Within the last Month): Latest valid jail for me was ''NON-RP Punching my friend'' Marked as DMing.

Faction Rank List (1 = Highest rank, 15 = Lowest rank):
1)Chief Executive Officer [CEO][Leader]
2)Chief Operating Officer [Leader]
3)Chief Financial Officer [Leader]
4)Chief of City Maintenance [Leader]
5)Head of Managers
6)Secretary
7)Manager
8)Worker
9)Driver
10)City Maintenance Worker
11)Student
12)Suspended/FRT/On-Leave
13)Inactive/Vacation
14)
15)

Current Faction Members (Name/Rank):
  • Alan Caillere/Chief Executive Officer
  • Clem Caillere/Chief Operating Officer
  • Alain Albert/Chief Financial Officer
  • Earl De Voasier/Chief of City Maintenance
  • Dominique Florence/Head of Managers

Description of Faction (Minimum of 150 words): Pride Corporation is a french corporation located at Paris that used to be owned by Caillere Florence,Alan used to work with his father all the time he loved him too much that he attempt to speak like him and wear like him,Alan used to take care of Clem because their father was too busy with the corporation's problems,Clem loved Alan too much Alan always said that ''Someday we'll have a chance to do something that everyone will appreciate it.'' Alan was so hopeful,After their father died Alan was too sad for his father that he had depression for 3 days,the only one who helped him out of the depression was Clem.
Alan entailed the corporation after his father died and he decided to have a branch at Los Santos where his mother lived,Alan's mother was divorced from his father since Clem was born she used to visit him usually in Paris,Alan always used to work with the workers in the street himself because he always been modest.

And they lived with their mother until the day you're reading this.

Qualification to Join the Faction:

Out of character:-
1-Good Roleplay Level
2-Decent English Knowledge
3-No OOC Corruption admin jails

In Character:-
1-Clear Criminal History.
2-Must be 21 Years+
3-Must possess a valid High School Diploma or else.
4-Must have a phone number.
5-Must have a valid driving license [Optional]
6-Must have English as a main language [Acceptations could be made]

Faction Rules:

IC Faction Rules

1-Respect Everyone.
2-Violence is not allowed if any action of violence happend.Suspension or Dismissing will take place.
3-Do not speed,if you're asked to pullover do it and get your punishment as a man. [Ticket/Jail].
4-Using company vehicles for personal use is strictly not allowed and might result a suspension maybe a dismiss from the corporation.
5-If caught doing any sort of illegal activity you'll be reported to the Police Department and dismissed from the corporation.

OOC Faction Rules

1-MG/PG/DM will be reported/kicked.
2-Fuckin' around OOCly is NOT ALLOWED unless admin approves it.
3-Abuse of faction cars is not tolerated and will be reported for admin and kicked with a blacklist from faction.
4-Abusing of any kind will result a kick and a blacklist along with a report.

If your faction is made, what would you need? (Example: Badges, Mapped HQ, Ect.): Badges,Just a normal HQ with a garage and some faction vehicles

Screenshots of Roleplay: http://imgur.com/a/LcJF5

More pictures of RP will be coming.

I'm sure that many people did not understand the work of this corporation and here is it:We recover/repair damaged houses [Fire/Tsunami or whatever] and we do mapping as Construction Building and we do city maintenance too.

JohnC

Donator
Donator
banner%20SA.png

Faction Request

Dear The Machine,

I am sorry to say that your Faction request is Declined.

I really love the application, good screenshots as well. But, you have 5 Non-RP jails within February. So, due to that; i am declining your request. Make it again in the next month or so :)

~JohnC
Head of Unofficial Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png