Bartiex

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[x] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[x] Other - Makes it very unique
Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
Basically, it gives you the ability to farm strawberry's, potatoes, cheery's, berry's & others. Due to the weed script being added to MTA:RP the scripters can use that script and edit it so that instead of Cannabis Seeds you can get Strawberry Seeds, or Seed Potatoes and on and on with the correct names (Potato's do not have seeds, there are seed potato's which grow shoots allowing them to grow plants from the single potato) this would allow the player to plant the seed inside the ground JUST like the weed plants however the model wouldn't be marijuana but simply bushes or something more suitable. Afterwards on collecting you'd collect seeds or seed potato's from the plants and the foods themselves, it would literally work like the weed system just giving you different items in the end.

This would be something very unique for farmers (Me IC Please do it for ME! #DoItForBillyBob) and something extremely unique for the server as no other server has this kind of system as far as I know. In addition the foods harvested from the plants should be heal-able items the only ones in the game that are foods, by doing this it can give people benefits to actually buying these items from farmers therefor providing more roleplay on the server. It also gets players spending money instead of it sitting there in their bank accounts. These items should also have a high healing rate so there is point of buying em' and not just getting bandages etc...

The way these seeds can be collected is by administrators ONLY, before giving the seeds the administrator should identify the character, if they are a mafia character or a citizen who's been living in LS all their life and knows nothing of farming the seeds should not be given, ONLY suitable characters should be given these seeds so that the items can be rare! Another thing which could be possibly implemented is the ability to only harvest the plants once complete from a tractor so people can't walk up and steal the plants (This could take extra time though but would perfect the system in my opinion)

Advantages/Benefits
Unique
More Roleplay
Realistic, actually would show there are farmers who deliver foods to the markets in LS
Heal-able food items
Easy to script

Disadvantages
If any
People could go into a gunfight and shove a strawberry into their mouth to heal up quickly...
Otherwise, I'm not sure there are any.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[x] Yes, YOU have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
Use the already implemented weed farming system and work off that

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
Billy Bob would be happy and we'd have RP in the country side (#MoveBackIntoRedCounty)

Additional information:
#DoItForBillyBobMatthews

Bartiex

[video=youtube;nlIEoKg8ZQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlIEoKg8ZQg[/video] [video=youtube;1TD_pSeNelU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_pSeNelU[/video]

#DoItForBillyBobMatthews

[video=youtube;e1jweYVNMN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1jweYVNMN4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
+1 but in order to prevent the gunfight healing you can do something else. Like, When you eat it your alt would be freezed for 30 seconds or 1 minute whatever. Or make it eatable only in houses with the freezing time too.

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
This is a good idea Bartiex but just one thing.
"More RP", yes people will use it for a few weeks like the Bitcoins/Mine and they'll go off it. Like, Bitcoins and shit they will never go off, but farms, maybe!

But it's always good to have it on the server for players like me, you and others :D
+1

Bartiex

This is a good idea Bartiex but just one thing.
"More RP", yes people will use it for a few weeks like the Bitcoins/Mine and they'll go off it. Like, Bitcoins and shit they will never go off, but farms, maybe!

But it's always good to have it on the server for players like me, you and others :D
+1

Yeah this might not get used... By everybody else except from me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bartiex

+1 but in order to prevent the gunfight healing you can do something else. Like, When you eat it your alt would be freezed for 30 seconds or 1 minute whatever. Or make it eatable only in houses with the freezing time too.

Yeah, good idea actually! That's a great idea, freeze the person after they take the item for at least 20 seconds, no more or else it's be a bit ya know annoying!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) This shizzle got support dang!

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
Yeah, There's no reason it can't be added. It's almost a copy and paste of the weed script so yeah, Easy job for scripters.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I was actually thinking about it, and it would be very simple, but then I thought, is it even any point? Like what's the use of it? Let's be honest.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I can make it so u can grow many types of vegetables, no problem. My only problem is that we need to keep some realism. If a potato heals more than antibiotics it's RPG and not RP. Imagine how when people to bandaging up after a gunfight they will instead rping eating a potato. Find another use for it and I will make it.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
This adds realism for people to who wish to RP opening a restaurant.

Remove the food supplies item from shops.

Farm food, or buy the food from farmers, pack it into boxes and place it in your shop/restaurant after packing it into a box (which gives you food supplies box/item) or just eat the food instead of packing it into boxes.

And all the other supplies boxes, we could find ways of obtaining the items to create the supplies similar to farming. Car mods, mine materials and make car part supplies. Perhaps add farming for furniture supplies? More, work for shop owners.

Cookie

khm.. hunger system.. khm
also add an expiration date ples..
maybe an freezer?
lots of possibilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png