marco1598753

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-We got many illegal factions that most of LSPD ignore,we need a faction the searchs for the big fish,for mafia bosses and investigate where drugs and guns come from and get involved in bigger things.LSPD mostly get involved in small acts like traffic violations and felonies and robberies,ect..
The FBI faction will have professional players that their job will be investigating the illegal factions and mafia activities and big crimes.

Advantages/Benefits
More RP

Disadvantages
If any
None I guess.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[X] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-

Additional information:
-

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Not going to be made unless you donate for it bud, I've tried to get this many times.

Well that. Shouldn't we create factions for people we KNOW that they'll make it work? If we keep this ''buy a faction'' thing going, we will probably never get a higher playerbase. We should invest in the community, and if that takes some free factions, so be it.

Changes have to be made.

+1 on the faction idea.

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
Well that. Shouldn't we create factions for people we KNOW that they'll make it work? If we keep this ''buy a faction'' thing going, we will probably never get a higher playerbase. We should invest in the community, and if that takes some free factions, so be it.

Changes have to be made.

+1 on the faction idea.
+1 for that

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
I think its a good idea but i don't think we have the playerbase for it.

plus you will have many people MGing locations, names and then you would have those people who made alts to join that faction when they have a alt in that mafia faction.

if this was made, id suggestion making some requirements before being able to join it.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator

Changes have to be made.

+1 on the faction idea.

This ^

Malachi

Changes have to be made.

+1 on the faction idea.

I'd love it to happen, I'm totally not against this but it's all up to Overload.

Malachi

Too much IG power, too little player base, too small of a town for FBI :/
Just not needed at the moment

True, very true.. It would be cool and boost some Government RP but it wouldn't fit into how the server is at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Simple Donate

This simply isnt a good idea due to the fact that PD does not "ignore" illegal factions, but there is simply times where we refuse to put up with their BS Tactics and little games they like to play, running from the police isn't fun, realistically you'd be shitting your pants and praying you wont smash into a building/object/person. All illegal roleplays now-a-days are just evading in a v12 AWD *insert supercar/sports car of choice* , shootouts without damn proper reasons (Yes they're legit ones, but alot of them I've seen are just plain dumb) so in heinsight FBI will result will just be a bunch of clones with FBI Jackets driving unmarked cars, flashing badges to cops because they "can't" be arrested when they're in trouble and pit full of CK's

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
You do know that if this is made, only admins (may be exceptions) will be able to join this. And guess who leads the current illegal factions? That's right, admins! So basically, they would fuck up their own mafia, or their ally mafia? Come on, let's get real here, this faction is going to become nothing but a chance to take revenge on a lad who CK'd your main mafia character, if it actually gets in game. It'd be basically driving around with ranchers, acting tough, and BAM, they kill you for seeing "Dinapoli" in the name above your head. Sorry, but if you play on this server, you must know that this is the dumbest idea ever.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
Simple Donate

This simply isnt a good idea due to the fact that PD does not "ignore" illegal factions, but there is simply times where we refuse to put up with their BS Tactics and little games they like to play, running from the police isn't fun, realistically you'd be shitting your pants and praying you wont smash into a building/object/person. All illegal roleplays now-a-days are just evading in a v12 AWD *insert supercar/sports car of choice* , shootouts without damn proper reasons (Yes they're legit ones, but alot of them I've seen are just plain dumb) so in heinsight FBI will result will just be a bunch of clones with FBI Jackets driving unmarked cars, flashing badges to cops because they "can't" be arrested when they're in trouble and pit full of CK's

truth

E

eLst

Just like to state buying a faction isn't the first priority - We're thinking to implement a section on the forums for you to APPLY for a faction after a certain amount of time AFTER you post a thread in the Factions section. Then we will have the community vote based on experiences with this Unofficial Faction.
But ofcourse you could skill that process by contacting Head+ and donating a faction - things are changing!

sUp5rET.png