sUp5rET.png

February - Staff Update

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

February Update

Notice: Staff Updates will be done monthly unless special circumstances warrant otherwise. Trial Admins whom do not make Admin will not be listed.

Admin Applications: We will be opening admin applications this month.

Arrivals/Promotions
  • Meastro93 - Super Admin > Lead Admin
  • AaronM - Trail Admin > Administrator
  • DrJoseEvil - Trial Admin > Administrator
  • RayPayne - Trial Admin
  • WinningSpark - Trial Admin
  • Mr.Bilbo - Trial Admin
  • Bahey - Trial Admin
  • Dignitize - Trial Admin

Demotions/Removals
  • Stupid - Lead Admin > Super Admin

Recent Departures
  • Luka

I would like to personally thank everyone in the community for their exceptional work, hope and inspiration this past month. We have made long strides in improving from where we were, and although the road may be long and full of challenges, I wouldn't choose any other server or community to enjoy it with.

As Captain Picard would say, "All I can say is that although we have only been together for a short time, I know that you are the finest crew in the fleet. And I would trust each of you with my life. So, I am asking you for a leap of faith — and to trust me."

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADream

<b><span style="color:#b80000;"t>Ace of Spades</b>
Donator
Thank you ALL so much! I am delighted to be given this opportunity and I shall make every effort into showing my worth to you all ! <3

Congratulations to my (now) fellow administrators!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Thank you to everyone. Best feeling ever is getting accepted back into a great community.
Congrads to everyone else. To those who didn't make it, Keep trying and don't give up. Your day will come.

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Congratulations everyone. Interesting update, hopefully these decisions that were made amongst the admin team shall reflect on the quality. Wish you all the best!

sUp5rET.png