sUp5rET.png

[Firearm License] Santiago Munoz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBear

214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[X]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Santiago Munoz.
Phone Number: #476453

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? Because I come from an area filled with crime that I don't want to affiliate with. The area has very high crime rates, including drug trafficking, shootouts, brawls etc. It's a pretty dangerous area.

2. What will you use these firearms for? For my own protection, and for other civillians protection.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? In my houses safe, heavily locked.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If I was being jumped, I would scare the attackers, or if I was held to gunpoint I would pull it out and try to fend them off, or if I was taken to the country for some reason, I would be ready.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If I was being followed or threaten by individuals.. I would keep driving, while calling the cops, or, if I was being chased, I would try to hide and call police. Then I would let the forces handle the crooks.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png