sUp5rET.png

Forum St. Crips

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
Forum St. Crips
6eeij.jpg

Chapter I
One year had gone by since the SPD raided the Forum St. projects taking down the notorious Forum St. crips Over twenty plus high ranking members from the 20' neighbour rolling crips where incarcerated on multiple charges and sent to the San Andreas Correctional Facility on life sentences. The police raid took a big impact on the juveniles living around Forum St. Zion "Machinegun" Kidd and his halfbrother Tyrik "sagpants" Turner and one of there very close friends Darius "Axe" Wallace lived in the Forum St. and where highly influenced by the 20' neighbour rolling crips, neither of them had any affiliations to the gang but they both fell in love with the life-style they where living. Tyrik "Sagpants" Turner, Zion "Machinegun" Kidd and Darius "Axe" Wallace where standing outside on the corner of the Forum St when a group of juveniles where appraoching from the Westside, the group didn't look to take any notice of the trio untill one of the juveniles from the group noticed that the trio had blue attire on screaming out the words "WHAT'S UP CRAB! - SUWOOP!" then started to walk across the road towards Tyrik, Zion and Darius as the group followed behind. Tyrik, Zion and Darius looked at each other biting there bottom lip - mumbling to each other "What did he just say? .. sheeit fam' they look like they wonna' brawl." the group would step up to the curb where the trio would be standing as one of them steps out from the group saying "What you bang blood? Catch 'dat fade home-boy!" the trio would glance at each other with nervous facial expression. Tyrik would throw his hands up at his chest hight saying "Yo, Yo we don't want no trouble homie, we don't gang-bang homie" as Tyrik is talking one of the blood gang members lunges out and sucker punches Tyrik in the side of the jaw, making Tyrik hobble backwards putting his hands up. Zion and Darius would quickly step in the direction of Tyrik when the blood gang-members pounce on the trio throwing wild swings. The trio try and regain there composure and swing wildly back attempting to fight off the gang-members but they where out numbered and where quickly beat down badly on the floor outside of the Forum St. Four days later after the brawl with the blood gang members Tyrik, Zion and Darius would have gotten the word around the Forum St. that there was a meeting at 10pm that night down in the basement of the complex. Later that night around ten of the trios friends rocked up and they got to talking about the old school OG's from the hood and 20' neighbour rolling crips. Tyrik would say "Cuh' i wonna be just like 'dem fam'
6eeqq.jpg

i'm sick of lettin' fools come 'round here thinking they hard, i'm tired of getting jumped when i go to school ya' feel me cuh'.. Sheeit we just got to stick together and don't let anybody fuck with us.. You feel me cuhz?!" the group would pay attention to what Tyrik would be saying as Zion, Darius and Tyrik stand out infront of the group of Residents from the Forum St. Zion would be sipping on a 40oz as he looks around to the group forming a C with his left hand, you know how we do it 'round here homies.. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Ain't Nuttin' But a Crip Thang! .." the group would continue to party down in the basement drinking 40oz's and smoking blunts for about three hours when they heard a car window smash and heaps of yelling outside of the building, the group quickly ran upstairs and outside too see what was going on when they quickly noticed it was the blood gang members who have been terrorizing the community for months. Forum St. would quickly throw his hands up in the air being intoxicated and high of marijuana forming a "C" and a "G" with his left and right hand screaming the words "Forum St. Crippin! - Neighborhood Crips!" the group would all be intoxicated and high of marijuana also mimicking Tyrik actions throwing up the same hand signs and screaming the same words. The blood gang members would retaliate with yelling out "Suwoop! Fuck yo crabs!" Zion would then rush at the group of blood gang members swinging wildly in there direction as the group of Forum St. residents quickly follow behind with Tyrik and Darius. The group of blood gang members would be getting out numbered and badly beating by the Forum St. residents when the blood gang members attempted to make a run for it down towards the Stadium. Tyrik, Zion and Darius would quickly chase after the blood gang members catching up to one of them tackling him to the ground, as they continue to punch him forcefully in the head Tyrik would withdraw a screwdriver from his waistline stabbing it into the blood gang members stomach multiple times. Zion would push Tyrikback towards the Forum grabing hold of Darius yelling "Let's go quick!" the trio sprinted back over towards the complex rushing inside into Zion's and Tyrik's mothers apartment breathing very heavily appearing to be rushing with adrenaline. Tyrik would grab Darius and Zion thug-hugging them both with a big smirk saying "We ain't gon' have no problems no more cuh'.. From now on people are gonna know us as 'dat Forum St. Crip Gang! ya' feel me cuh'?!" Darius and Zion would quickly throw up numerous crip affiliated hand signs saying "No doubt cuh' Forum Gangster Cripin'." .. Three weeks had gone by and the neighborhood was marked up with Garvey Neighborhood Crip affiliated tags all over the walls, the colour of blue would be a very common sight in the community to show respect to the notorious Garvey Neighborhood Crips who are now known to protect the residents of the neighborhood.. One month later Tyrik, Zion and Darius would be sitting down in the basement holding on to there blue bandanas as Darius would then say "A'yo we need to start handing some of these out you know? .. Some of these niggas from the hood, they really be puttin' that work in for the neighborhood you feel me? .. Sheeit if we start handin' these out too niggas who put in work we gonna' be easier to spot ya' feel me? people will start recognizing us a lot more, know we active out 'ere in 'da Forum!" Tyrik would then say "Word up! i feel you on 'dat one cuh' .. On Crip 'doe, i don't wont no fake ass niggas bangin' that blue flag around 'ere ya' feel me? .. Only 'dem certified niggas gon' be bangin' 'des colours, on Crip!" Darius says "On Crip homie, no doubt i got 'chu homie!"
6eeqq.jpg

This threat will be edited tomorrow, OOC things and such shit like that.

Attachments

• 6eeij.jpg
    6eeij.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
(+1 I like it. At the moment we need more gangs IMO. Only thing to fear at the moment is being arrested by the cops...)

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
Here is some screenshots about this day, pretty boring day.. but lets hope you like these pictures
[video=youtube;GrHwjIrLFwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrHwjIrLFwA[/video]
Some awesome music with screens!
6fi12.jpg

6fi2B.jpg

6fi4c.jpg

6fi5R.jpg

6fi73.jpg
P.S. Didn't have enough time to edit threat, i'll do it tomorrow so stay tuned!

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
Some screens from today!
[video=youtube;PxSjshIBNh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxSjshIBNh4[/video]
6gnJA.jpg

6gnOG.jpg

6gnWS.jpg

6go2X.jpg

6go8e.jpg

6gobY.jpg

6gogI.jpg

6gom7.jpg

6goqO.jpg

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
[video=youtube;fcsvE1zv1ek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcsvE1zv1ek[/video]
Sreenshots
Made description for almost every screenshot!
Gettin' out of the jail.
6hCZF.jpg

6hDaU.jpg

6hDmo.jpg

Going to terrorise Rifa-13 hood

6hDrg.jpg

6hDx4.jpg

6hDGf.jpg

Takin' little smoke afta' succesful case

6hDU0.jpg

Gun n' Drug dealin'

6hDZQ.jpg

6hE5t.jpg

Havin' sum' fun after deal with rap battla'

6hEcF.jpg

6hEku.jpg

6hEvf.jpg

Goin' to make peace wit' Rifa-13

6hEBi.jpg

Takin' haircut
6hEJ7.jpg

Goin' to eat fho' end of da' day
6hEU1.jpg

6hF0K.jpg

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
+1 I haven't seen any Rp yet... But the screen shots of the Rp I see is more like a Gang... And I know every faction you make you make it the best faction... like your racing one, I expect a high Rp stander-ed from you, and I know I can get it out of you!

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
(+1 I like it. At the moment we need more gangs IMO. Only thing to fear at the moment is being arrested by the cops...)
Thanks, that last thing is totally true! yesterday got bolo on our car, cuz it was filled up with black people LOL!​

+1

Looking good, Crips rollin' again.
Gh'ea, my bredda'. And thanks for plus one!​

Seen good potential. Keep it up.
-FRT
You made me smile! :)

+1 I haven't seen any Rp yet... But the screen shots of the Rp I see is more like a Gang... And I know every faction you make you make it the best faction... like your racing one, I expect a high Rp stander-ed from you, and I know I can get it out of you!
Thanks, that meant a lot for me! And i'll promise you i'm going to make everything for this faction :)

Gurky06

Still haven't seen you guys in game but after seeing screenshots, +1. I hope it won't end up with inactive members..

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
**Update**
Tyrik Kidd Turner got CK'd by polices, and now his cousin George Kidd Turner is stepping in to Tyrik boots and this way taking responsibility of Forum St. Crips as new leader.
((George is my alt, so faction is still under same owner as before!))​

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
[video=youtube;xVieaq0niYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVieaq0niYk[/video]
Some screenshots again, pretty boring day! :)
George arrivin' to LS
6jIlh.jpg

6jIpl.jpg

Examining Forum street
6jItc.jpg

And meetin' Tyrik friends
6jIwA.jpg

Talkin' some shit
6jIAb.jpg

Shoppin' sum' clothes
6jIEv.jpg

6jIGJ.jpg

Taggin' LSPD wall for revenge
6jIJm.jpg

6jIP1.jpg

6jISo.jpg

Relaxin' for end of the day with some sports
6jIWR.jpg

Deli

**Update**
Tyrik Kidd Turner got CK'd by polices, and now his cousin George Kidd Turner is stepping in to Tyrik boots and this way taking responsibility of Forum St. Crips as new leader.
((George is my alt, so faction is still under same owner as before!))​

When did cousins have the same surnames, and middle name (me and my cousin have the same middle name, meh).

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
[video=youtube;_CL6n0FJZpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CL6n0FJZpk[/video]
Some screenshots again! i'm sorry I couldn't get SS's lately cuz i've been busy with school.
Gettin' call from hidden number
6qb7m.jpg

6qbae.jpg

6qbbt.jpg

After deal, talkin' 'bout Tyrik's funeral.
6qbht.jpg

At graveyard
6qbmY.jpg

Afta' funeral, takin' sum' relaxin' sheit to forget Tyrik.
6qbsF.jpg

6qbv2.jpg

sUp5rET.png