sUp5rET.png

"gate" notes and you

To remind everyone about notes, spam and all that.

Things like this:
d7fr.png

is not valid, it's spam and nonRP. Only physical gates hold people out, notes are not a good replacement and do a terrible job protecting your place.
If the admins find any places like this they are allowed to remove the notes.

Thanks,

Server Management

Deli

Well, I 100% Agree with you, and some people use notes to make helipads for their houses..

I

IlikeTrains

That is my and a friends premises and we have been asking for the "physical" gate for over a month now.
Stick is still attempting to find the original file and we were told to rp it as a gate for now.
So until we get the gate put in we can really do nothing else.

I

IlikeTrains

Well if an admin had said to you to to rp your car as a tank I suppose you could put a note in there to notify other players otherwise how would they know :/
The point I'm trying to make is that we've tried to get the gate in and have made a request, which was answered, But is still not complete. We were told to rp as if there was one there and this was the only was to notify other players of its "Rp existance".

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
I could never understand why someone would use notes for a physical object. If you ask me that would get annoying.

lnanch1988

People you don't read what the guy has said , (THE NOTES ARE USED AS A GATE BECAUSE STICK AS SAID TO DO THAT FOR THE TIME BEING) Stop jumping to conclusions . We put in a request for a gate 3 weeks ago mabey now mabey abit less , We was told to wait for old files but still not heard of anything .

sUp5rET.png