Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ x ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- Well what I wanted to suggest is get rid of this new auction system, the classified one, and moving back to the old one we all know. Why I want this? Pretty easy question, no one's watching that new site and this way we can't sell our goods.

Advantages/Benefits
Easier to sell our stuff as everyone is watching the new posts on forums.

Disadvantages
If any
Can't see any.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ x ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Nothings needed

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- Easier stuff.

Additional information:
- Nop

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Why not just enforce the new auction page? I like it much more than forums one tbh.. -1

DrJoseEvil

Donator

but i'd rather have it on forums, the classifieds tab

its a pain in the rear to have it on a completely different site

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
i also vote -1. but if you guys want a classified tab to go to, ill add it :p

Its just integrated with the forums it was too buggy.

Luka

Just make a new tab next to "UCP" called "Auctions" or similar and link it to auction.mtarp.co, simple as that.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
Here, here's my suggestion for you nabs, we open both. Players can chose between each one, the forums Auction House being the IC IN PERSON place, so anything listed has to be *A dood walks on stage* that bullshit, then the external one is an online auction house like eBay, it's up to the players which to use, but just add a button somewhere to auto redirect players to the external bidding stuff, I have no problem continuing to run the Auction House in the main forums.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
Here, here's my suggestion for you nabs, we open both. Players can chose between each one, the forums Auction House being the IC IN PERSON place, so anything listed has to be *A dood walks on stage* that bullshit, then the external one is an online auction house like eBay, it's up to the players which to use, but just add a button somewhere to auto redirect players to the external bidding stuff, I have no problem continuing to run the Auction House in the main forums.

I've even taken the liberty of adding back the basic template :)

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
Come on guys no one uses that thing,I get everyday on that site to watch if anyone's selling anything. There are only 9 registered members. Why don't we stick to the old one.

Cookie

I just noticed this new thing.. I think that's the problem for most, as I had to go under "auction house changes" thread to find this after I saw this topic emerging..
Put it into a more visible place..

Luka

Come on guys no one uses that thing,I get everyday on that site to watch if anyone's selling anything. There are only 9 registered members. Why don't we stick to the old one.

Because it's going to be accessible in-game :)

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
Why we need tons of other pages? Most -1 came from admins, most of +1 came from players why you wont listen players. When auctions was in forum i was looking everyday is something on sale. But now i havent seen anybody useing that new page. And like i readed there is only 9 player who made theyr account. Whats points of new pages when we can use forums and most of ppl likes that...

Luka

Why we need tons of other pages? Most -1 came from admins, most of +1 came from players why you wont listen players. When auctions was in forum i was looking everyday is something on sale. But now i havent seen anybody useing that new page. And like i readed there is only 9 player who made theyr account. Whats points of new pages when we can use forums and most of ppl likes that...

We're trying new stuff, and we're listening to players. It was the players who suggested making a new auction website, and we did so. Let's try to check first, judge later? Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png