sUp5rET.png

Gold Mapping Shop

HONDAtics

o6mfaot.gif

Hello,This is Gold Mapping Shop

1)We will make mappings according to your needs
2)We dont have anything to do with MTA:RP we're just normal players.
3)If you cant map and you want to have a mapping place,you'll find the format few lines under this

Rules:

1)We dont upload/send files to admins,you pay after everything is settled up on TS/Skype/IG we send you the mapping files you deal with it.

2)If posted here for a mapping request you have to commit with it and not map it yourself after requesting.

3)We dont send mapping files before payment[Only pictures].

4)If someone scammed or thought about it we will be reporting with proofs for the ticket center.

Mapping Request Format

Code:
IC Characters Names[Thats OOC]:

Skype ID:

Teamspeak Name:

Picture of the place where you want your mapping[Post picture from F11 and without F11]:

What do you want to be mapped[gates/fences/helipads etc.]:

Object Limit[The limit of objects you can pay for]:

Price you're willing to pay for the mapper:

Do you agree with all Gold Mapping Shop rules?[YES/NO]:

Roster:

1)hondax[Louis Dunbar/Daniel Scoffield/Father Jinks]
2)Omar M.[Mike Huen]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading.

((Im not sure if this mapping shop thingy is allowed here though :D))

HONDAtics

Well,kindda no all my mapping was NON RP Mapping because i was playing RPG Servers i dont really have ''big'' project pictures which RPly made,but atleast i can do what you want.

P.S:I DONT MAKE CUSTOM INTERIORS.

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
IC Characters Names[Thats OOC]: Jake Harness

Skype ID: Jaketsui

Teamspeak Name: Jaketsui

Picture of the place where you want your mapping[Post picture from F11 and without F11]: You know the place. But here's the plan i made :) http://puu.sh/6LYFv.jpg Yes yes.. Im best Paint user EVER!

What do you want to be mapped[gates/fences/helipads etc.]: Garage and Some chilling area back there. We have talked about this in skype already.

Object Limit[The limit of objects you can pay for]: 100 i don't care, i know you do it right and cheap

Price you're willing to pay for the mapper: We can discuss about it. minimum 1m.

Do you agree with all Gold Mapping Shop rules?[YES/NO]: Yes

sUp5rET.png