sUp5rET.png

Graphics Application [Not Open]

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Graphics team has been currently working on some stuff, and now me as leader we will be doing applications... So good luck!

Just copy and past this:

What is your name:
What is your GMT, or time zone:
What is your forum name? :
Why do you think we should pick you over everyone else (Long answer please):

Give some examples of your Graphics:

If you were accepted what can you bring for the Graphics team?

If you come you agree to help everyone who need's help, competitive:

How good are you with people:(1-10)

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:

Have you ever been banned from the forums?

As a Graphics member you dedicate your self for the forums, and any one who needs help. If you have any issues you will not tell them, you will report me with a Pm so I can handle it. If you become a trouble to the graphics team, and aren't active, you will be removed or demoted. Have fun, and thank you for applying

Post them in the section below, and wait until it says closed, to worry about the applications

Last edited by a moderator:

xLaura

Donator
Donator
What is your name: Laura
What is your GMT, or time zone: English, Britain, +0
What is your forum name?: xLaura
Why do you think we should pick you over everyone else (Long answer please): Because i can use Photoshop and most people attempt to use paint and you need people i guess, and im willing to take it out of my free time to help others with signatures ect.

PHOTOSHOP:
Overload.jpg

2F2S2-1.gif

2F2Sedited2.gif

SAMBGADDY-SIG-REQ.gif

ALSO DID THIS IN PAINT:
image.php

Signatures, a happy face, someone to talk to and i am very active.

If you come you agree to help everyone who need's help, competitive: I agree. i will try my best to help everyone i can some graphics is out my legue so i would turn certain ones down but not before i try it :D

How good are you with people 1-10)
Well, im good with people 10/10.. but it depends if they are good with me. if i feel a bad vibe from that person i would decrease to their level, which means if he was a 3/10 i'd be a 5/10, but in general? i'd say 10.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I don't have any.

Have you ever been banned from the forums? No never.

Cloud

Re: Graphics Application [Open]

Originally Posted by zStealthy
What is your name: Jesus ( Yes my name is Jesus ask Ello or anyone else that has me on facebook
What is your GMT, or time zone: EST
What is your forum name? : zStealthy
Because I am an experienced user in Paint.
SZfVa54.png

M4Dt0ZP.png

If you were accepted what can you bring for the Graphics team? Skill and speedy painting.

If you come you agree to help everyone who need's help, competitive: Yes.

How good are you with people1-10) 8

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Random shit, weakness is HD shit.

Have you ever been banned from the forums? Yep.

Deli

What is your name: Delicious
What is your GMT, or time zone: Eastern.
What is your forum name? : Delicious
Why do you think we should pick you over everyone else (Long answer please): Because I can make tables for peeps.

Ma'signature :p.

If you were accepted what can you bring for the Graphics team? Tables for the peeps.

How good are you with people1-10) 8.1

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: School.

Have you ever been banned from the forums? Yes.

As a Graphics member you dedicate your self for the forums, and any one who needs help. If you have any issues you will not tell them, you will report me with a Pm so I can handle it. If you become a trouble to the graphics team, and aren't active, you will be removed or demoted. Have fun, and thank you for applying

Post them in the section below, and wait until it says closed, to worry about the applications

Smrize

What is your name: Marco
What is your GMT, or time zone: EST
What is your forum name? : zelathor
Why do you think we should pick you over everyone else (Long answer please): I've been looking for people to make a logo for me (in this community when I didn't have photohop for some time) and I had few and I was like what the heck. Is there realy someone that realy can help me. So I quit searching, got a photoshop, made a thread and now, voila, I make pictures for a good prize which is "Thank you", "Wow", "you're awesome" yada yada yada. Everytime when I finish a pic and someone gets it an thanks me then I'm turning on like a lightbulb. That's the point where understand that I realy like this thing and I'm havind challenges when there's a task like you need to make this guy look better and make him wear stuff and so on. That's like yeah, I like what I'm doing. Everytime when I finish my job and go to sleep then first thing is - Google chrome - mtaroleplay.com - sign in - inbox and that's like everyday. It makes me happy to see how thankful people are. Yea, I know, I should do it for a real money but hey, who the fuck will take care of poor children that have no money. That's where the reality and gaming comes out.

hQunXLw.png

CgZxcAW.png

Also there's a thread about my pictures that I've made. I also saved .PSD format for a proof because I had a problem with the picture authority right (someone tried to copy my pic) Here's the thread to my pics: http://www.forums.mtarp.co/showthread.php?8217-Marco-s-Photoshop
I've made exactly 9 pics for people in community and there's 10th upcoming for Deli.

If you were accepted what can you bring for the Graphics team? I would change the logos and stuff because they look crap. I'd change alot on the website and stuff. But I don't know yet what you guys expect from me. And I know this will be a great challenge for me.

If you come you agree to help everyone who need's help, competitive: Well that's why I made a thread. I'm offering help who realy needs it.

How good are you with people1-10) It will take me to make one sig for about 1 to 3 hours so handling 10 people will be good, idk yet. I've been making sigs for 9 people and 1 is upcoming and I still feel like I'm not tired.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I don't know yet, well little bit hard is to take graphic objects to the real world. Like the fireball on mans hand. But Yeah, I don't have weaknesses.

Have you ever been banned from the forums? No

Smrize

How good are you with people (1-10)

Sorry, answered wrong. I'm 1000000+ good with people. I got people excactly that sig or PP that they wanted. Noone told me that they didn't like my work. I had one coincidence where Jokeyzz replied me that I accidentally left white lines (size of 1px) so I removed them and he thanked me and I was happy again. I'm good.

Braunson

The real MVP

Zelathor you are Accepted.

Adding you to the Forum Group now. Make sure you make it as your display group

Deli

What is your name: Tyler
What is your GMT, or time zone: GMT+5 (Eastern)
What is your forum name? : Delicious
Why do you think we should pick you over everyone else (Long answer please): Because I am willing to do signatures for people for free!

YWlbhfB.png

Q1WwVYB.png

If you were accepted what can you bring for the Graphics team? Signatures to MTA:RP

How good are you with people1-10) 9.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I don't know yet.

Have you ever been banned from the forums? Yes.

Jeff53

Donator
Donator

How we all doin' today. I applied for somehting I am already part of.

The Panda

s2XYr07.png
What is your name:
Konner

What is your GMT, or time zone:
Eastern Standard Timezone

What is your forum name? :
The Panda

I have more experience than the average player and I am fairly good at signatures.
I wish to help the GFX team fill requests and such and make the forums and applications
look more professional and such.

e1nVf3m.png

cl9xbzf.png

*The Minecraft* part

Tons more examples here

Another unique mind with brand new Ideas. I can bring more shred opportunities
in the making of GFX and logos.

If you come you agree to help everyone who need's help, competitive:
I agree.

How good are you with people1-10)
I'd say about 8.

I am very active and creative, but I do sometimes get aggravated and people.

Have you ever been banned from the forums?
Never

KiwiC

<b><span style="color:#730101;"t>Sinnous Inc.</b>

What is your name:paul Rhyn
What is your GMT, or time zone: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
What is your forum name? : KiwiC
Why do you think we should pick you over everyone else (Long answer please): I can use photoshop, i would help people learn new stuff about photoshop. I could help with wallpapers, logos and some art.

Give some examples of your Graphics: Sorry for big ones.
B8sXCPs.jpg

us2U4u6.png

YNXlQ7I.png

5lqNSNT.png

uW67RQR.png

http://i.imgur.com/BdfMLDL.png < Leaving it like this cus its a bit too big.
LrPH2Z8.png

If you were accepted what can you bring for the Graphics team? I would bring help, a lot of works, activeness.

If you come you agree to help everyone who need's help, competitive: Yes, i do.

How good are you with people1-10) 8.5

My strengths would be doing a lot of work on photoshop, paintjob, teamwork and helping other people with something.
My weaknesses would be that i get bored quickly talk too much (sometimes).

Have you ever been banned from the forums? No

Â

✰ Pawnage

What is your name:paul
What is your GMT, or time zone: UTC/GMT +9:30 hours
What is your forum name? : ✰ Pawnage
Why do you think we should pick you over everyone else (Long answer please): I believe that my photoshop and paint shop skills is decent, Although I'm friendly to help anyone and to create more images and GIF, This is all for my enjoyment and hobby!
2cdbd6o.jpg

2091u0i.jpg

33cx3kl.jpg

If you were accepted what can you bring for the Graphics team? Bringing new ideas and creating new IMG,GIFS and signatures. Looking to improve immensely to provide eye catching graphic designs.

If you come you agree to help everyone who need's help, competitive: Yup why not.

How good are you with people1-10) 10 love to talk and read even chat with trollers.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Enjoying my hobbies in creating new images for fun, Weakness is forgetting how to do stuff in photoshop, There is too many ways on editing.

Have you ever been banned from the forums? No never

sUp5rET.png