Group request - Luka

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
Apply the cold water on burned area. :)

#rekt

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I seriously don't see the big problem here, all you have to do is go to my profile, click the Edit icon, set me to RP+ group and that's it. Such hard work damn, you have to click 5 times, that's like impossible.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
1. Being a asshole to the admin doing your request will definitely make him not want to do it.
2. Be patient as we are short on admins who can do this, aka leads.

Thank you for your request, it will be handled soon.

Luka

Short on admins for doing a 1 minute task? Not to mention my last request for the same group 2 months ago was removed for no reason to "Archive", and I still wasn't added to RP+ group. You're the one being asshole to me obviously... Anyways, long story short, BUMP.

Snoopy

Donator
1. Being a asshole to the admin doing your request will definitely make him not want to do it.
2. Be patient as we are short on admins who can do this, aka leads.

Thank you for your request, it will be handled soon.

He is mad for being ignored, Blame the lazy admins.

Malachi

He is mad for being ignored, Blame the lazy admins.

Lazy? There is only a handful of leads and heads, most of them with stuff to do IRL and if not doing things to help the server. This isn't the administration's MAIN concern. Be patient and wait for lead administration to get to it.

NamE

Donator
Lazy? There is only a handful of leads and heads, most of them with stuff to do IRL and if not doing things to help the server. This isn't the administration's MAIN concern. Be patient and wait for lead administration to get to it.

Then this server should have admins that actually give a fuck about the server not the ones who are busy IRL and cant come online.

Malachi

Then this server should have admins that actually give a fuck about the server not the ones who are busy IRL and cant come online.

You mean people that have nothing to do but play a video game? People have real lives. Deal with it.

NamE

Donator
You mean people that have nothing to do but play a video game? People have real lives. Deal with it.

Well, I know but don't you think they should spend more time in MTA:RP?

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
I'm actualy always online on forum since i cant go IG anymore,so,if You are lack of admins,I can give some help

Ye guys give him lead+ admin now, he can help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sUp5rET.png