[Gun Licence Application] - Michael McMahon

Status
Not open for further replies.

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (SAPD Sponsership)

[x]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name:Michael McMahon.
Phone Number: #597818

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? Im applying for a permit to to keep myself safe on the screets of Los Santos. A while back used to own a house on grove street and gang members keep abusing my house and robbing stuff within it, So i would like a permit to prevent these situations happening.

2. What will you use these firearms for? To keep myself safe incase of a robbery and when i am hunting out in the woods.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? I would store my firearms in a shoulder holster and if i was at home it would be stored in a gun safe.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If i was walking down Aces st and i seen two younger men within the age or 18 to 21 holding a old not harmful woman at gun point, i would then try to sneak up on them and then unholster my firearm and shout at them to drop there weapon.If the young man does not listen to my orders and attempts to shoot me i would then open fire.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) I was walking down San Andreas Blvd and i noticed a man with a crowbar attempting to break in till an apartment, as it is not an immediate threat i would then take my phone and call 911 and ask for assistance as there is a man trying to break in till a apartment.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png