sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application] - Anthony Johnston

Antwan

214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ X ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Anthony Johnston
Phone Number: #347755

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit?
There are two reasons why I am applying for a gun license. The first reason is solely for protection of myself and of my family and co-workers. I often times find myself in sketchy situations, where my life is put in severe danger. For instance, I found myself in a call where a fought broke out between two different gangs after a car wreck, and police were not available to assist. Another is example is that I was robbed while walking down the street a few nights ago as well. Having a fire arm nearby would give me added security, and may play a role in keeping me safe.
The second reason is for personal sport: back woods hunting. When I was growing up, my father use to always take me out into the countryside and we would spend the weekend hunting (Whatever was in season). Having a stressful job, I would like to get back into the habit of taking these weekend get-aways and be able to hunt and reminisce good memories that I had with my father. And one day if I have a kid, I would like to pass on the tradition.

2. What will you use these firearms for?
In the case of self-defense, the firearms will strictly be used for self defense matters, and will not be used unless circumstances are dire and I feel like my life is at threat.
In the case of hunting, the firearms would solely be used deep out in the countryside for hunting and killing wildlife. (Which wildlife depends on the legal hunting seasons). Rest assured: I will not waste what I kill. (Ex: Deer jerky will be made, or a nice duck for dinner to feed the family)

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm?
If accepted, the hunting firearm will stored at my house (On Rich Street) in a locked fireproof weapons vault. The self-defense fire arm will generally be on me at all times, but when it isn't, it'll either be locked in one of my cars if I am driving (hidden under the seat) or also in the weapons vault.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
One situation where I would pull out my fire arm would be if I felt that my life was in a severe threat. For instance, if I am on a call, or walking down the street, and one (or several) masked people begin to come at me with weapons of their own, I will pull out my fire arm. However, I will not immediately fire the firearm unless absolutely necessary. I would at first warn them I too have a weapon, giving them a chance to back off. If they continue to come towards me, I will fire if cops are not at the scene and it is necessary to save my life.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
A situation that I would just call 911 rather than pulling out my gun was if I was observing a crime from a distance. For instance, if someone I do not know was getting robbed, or if I would be greatly outnumbered. By calling 911, they would be notified of the crime and could arrive one time, and this situation could possibly results in less casualties than if I were to use a firearm. Another time would be if someone was just acting suspicious, but are not actually doing anything to put people in harm's way.

No matter the situation though of if I pull or don't pull my firearm, the cops should and will always be called and notified.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
214s8bm.png
Dear Johntson, Anthony

Your application for a gun license has been Accepted! ((Report in game for your gun license))

Regards,
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Bureau

sUp5rET.png