sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application] - Antonio Morano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[X]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name:Antonio Morano
Phone Number:N/A #

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit?I am applying for a firearm permit because of my job, as you may or may not know, i work in The First Court Of San Andreas, this meaning, i will have a lot of enemies, meaning i'm most likely going to be on people's hit lists.

2. What will you use these firearms for?I will use the firearms for protection, and protection only.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm?I will always keep this firearm in a secure holster , which will be covered by suit
my

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words))A time where i would pull out a firearm would be if someone was trying to kill/murder or rob me, maybe if someome was about to get shot in the head and i was certain of it.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words))If their was a heist, store robbery, a SRT situation. If someone was getting robbed i would do everything i can to stop it but never use my gun, the first thing would be is to call 9-1-1

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Signature: A.Morano

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png