sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application] - Joe Willer

KevinP

lspd.jpg

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[X]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Joe Willer
Phone Number: #728546

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? I'm applying for a firearm permit because i need protection when some gang comes to me. I don't want to get killed in the allyways.

2. What will you use these firearms for? For protection

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? I will store it in a Gun safe or under my pillow when i'm scared that someones will rob me at the night

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) I'm going to a store, What's like mile away from my house i'm waliking there are many allyways and i hear a little boy calling help. I take out a gun and run there. I spot a a guy in the ground and a guy with a Bat I would. Aim at the guy with the bat and tell him to go on the ground and when he goes on the ground i will call 911 and wait for the police

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) A early morning run, I'm running between the allways, Spotting a gang with 5 people with guns. I would take cover and, call the police and distract them with throwing rocks somewhere til the police comes

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that you’re not a convicted felon.

sUp5rET.png