sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application] - Justin Moore

John_Bates

214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[X]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Justin Hagaard Moore
Phone Number: #

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit?
Currently I'm an SASD Deputy Sheriff in the Undercover Traffic Police. Being Undercover most of the times requires me to be able to obtain normal guns whilst I'm on or off duty.

2. What will you use these firearms for?
Just as off duty protection. I have been the reason of a lot of people being arrested. Now I have to take care of my own safety before one of them come and you know... Kills me.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm?
At my Reinforced safe within my house.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
I'm an officer. So I know when to use a firearm and when not.
Example 1: If someone tries to break into my house and rob it. I would take out my firearm to protect myself.
Example 2: Two people in the street are arguing, getting physical. No guns or knives appeared or any type of weaponry. I won't pull out a gun for that. I'll call the cops to deal with it. Except if I'm on duty. I can deal with that myself.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
As I just explained it in the question before, I think that I'll just write what I have written above.
Example: Two people in the street are arguing, getting physical. No guns or knives appeared or any type of weaponry. I won't pull out a gun for that. I'll call the cops to deal with it. Except if I'm on duty. I can deal with that myself.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

John_Bates

(( Since I forgot the age.... number and gender.. I'll post em here

Phone number: #604-324

sUp5rET.png