sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application] - Justin Stars

illestiraqi

Donator
Donator
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[X]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Justin Stars
Phone Number: #607-128

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? I'd like to protect myself as I make a couple of business deals and have some turn downs so I'd like a firearm's permit to self-defend myself.

2. What will you use these firearms for? I'd use this firearm for self-defense like said I do business deals and some turn downs face up.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? I own a farm down by Dillimore, I hardly believe anyone comes there.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) When someone from my business deals that got turned down happens to show up, I have my right to place the palm of my hand onto the firearms and prepare to withdraw it and if I see the man trying to reach for a weapon I have my rights to pull it out and defend myself like cops since I don't have enough time to call 911 before he gets the chance of killing me.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) A man from my business deals that got turned down happens to have a Rifle or a Sniper having me as a target and places their finger onto the trigger and I don't see him and take a quick step making him pull the trigger knowing it's a sniper allows me to quickly run towards a wall whiling pulling out my phone and call 911 until they arrive.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
214s8bm.png

Denied, due to failure of paying the fee or failure to post when application are opened. Please apply again we we reopen. ((No admin posted the /charity amount or you didn't report and /charity the money with a admin watching))

Regards,
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Bureau

sUp5rET.png