sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application] Rocco di'Maggio

Neptune

Donator
Donator
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[X]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Rocco di'Maggio
Phone Number: #689-799

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? Personal Security.

2. What will you use these firearms for? To defend myself from criminals.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? When I am at home, it will be stored in my safe and when I'll head out into the town I'll carry it with myself, in a holster with safety turned on.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) For example, when somebody would attempt to rob me, I would draw out my firearm, make the robber surrender, call the cops and wait for them to arrest the criminal. ( I would not use the weapon to kill him, unless my life is in danger and he's threatening me with an equal or more dangerous firearm than I posess. )

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) For example, when I would see a gang-shootout on the street, I would logically not join them in the blood bath, but I would call the Police to deal with it.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
214s8bm.png

Dear di'Maggio, Rocco

Your application for a gun license has Denied, please apply when gun applications open up again.

Kind Regards,
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Bureau

sUp5rET.png