sUp5rET.png

Gun License for cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinavia

Donator
Donator
I was wondering if there was anyway I could pay 5USD via paypal and get a gun license on a player who is not a criminal?

Fallen

Donator
Donator
This would be nice to have, but then that would mean the noobs that are able to pay the money for the gun license would do so and abuse it, then when it's revoked, they rebuy it again.

Sinavia

Donator
Donator
This would be nice to have, but then that would mean the noobs that are able to pay the money for the gun license would do so and abuse it, then when it's revoked, they rebuy it again.

That would be a lot of free money for the server.
Maybe even increase the amount it costs every time it gets revoked.

Fallen

Donator
Donator
That would be a lot of free money for the server.
Maybe even increase the amount it costs every time it gets revoked.

True, but there is usually that one person who can blow all of their money into the server, and still abuse and troll, and not give a damn. Apparently this has been the case before, and obviously I doubt anyone would want to see that again.

SarahLore

True, but there is usually that one person who can blow all of their money into the server, and still abuse and troll, and not give a damn. Apparently this has been the case before, and obviously I doubt anyone would want to see that again.

Though, ANYTHING can be abused in one way or another. Why not, (presuming a donation or something was made to allow for this, or even something else even) set some kind of ruling BEHIND the donations. Sure, it's nice for you to donate to the server to receive a perk of it in return, but just because you GAVE MONEY to a server/community does not give you the right to abuse something. That server owner / admin team / community are GIVING you the perk of in this case a gun license, or ingame PM toggles, or whatever it may be, as a GIFT to say "hey, thanks for helping keep us going."

Quite a few communities on other games such as Garrysmod, Neverwinter Nights, etcetc will be open to donations, to help keep the upkeep of the servers and such, but they'll not give you any 'gift' in return for it. You donate out of your own free will, the gift is just the server owners way of saying "Hey, thanks for that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png