[Gun License]-James Latof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[X]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: James Latof
Phone Number: N/A

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit?
As I am a Intern and I am training to be a Lawyer and for my protection off duty and or on duty still but I need one to protect myself from criminals.

2. What will you use these firearms for?
To protect myself and hunting and to protect myself my brother and my friends.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm?
A locked safe in my locked office and a pistol will be secure in my holster. When not in use it will be in my safe.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
Well, If a man has a gun to me I would pull it out not to shoot him to kill him for my own safety and if I were to be going around and my friend or brother or other civilians have a gun to them, I would pull mine out to scare them and make them stop and wait for the police to arrive as I wouldn't shoot anybody with it unless it's a must if someone is shooting at me or other people I would shoot them in the foot so they can't go anywhere then wait for the police to arrive.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
If someone were to be harassing me or a friend and threatening or shoving me around, in a event like that I certainly wouldn't pull it out because there is no reason for a firearm and if someone were to be getting hit or in a fight, I would have to call 911 as a Firearm has no exceptions to play a role in the scene due to no one is being shot, killed, or in a life or death situation.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Yes

Signature-James Latof

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png