sUp5rET.png

[Guns licenses application] - Xavier Andrew

Enderborn

214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[x]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Xavier Andrew
Phone Number: # 510007

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit?
I feel like I need a firearm permit because as the technology ages, our firearms are becoming so much more powerful and I feel like I need to improve my family's safety and by receiving a firearm, I think I'd be able to increase the safety of my family. At this point, gang activity is increasing and I think I need to keep my family safe.

2. What will you use these firearms for?
The firearm will be strictly used for self defense and the defense of my family.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm?
I would hide my weapon in a safe, kept away inside of a closet in my room; inaccessible from anyone else in my house.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
The only case I would pull out my weapon is if someone withdrew their weapon on me. The City of Los Santos is increasing in gang activity and the technology in the world is boosting, this includes weapons with more power, I feel like I need to keep my house and family safe. Another case I would use my firearm is if someone was robbing my house. If someone pulls a gun on me, I’d try to avoid shooting them but I will if they fire at me first. After I get the suspect down, I’d call 911 for help.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
In a case of someone getting robbed that I don’t know, I would keep my distance and keep my gun concealed inside of my holster, then call 911 and notify them of the situation and give them a location. Another case I would call 911 and keep my weapon concealed is if I was witnessing a crime, such as a house robbery. I would get everyone in my house, group them together and call 911.

Any crime I witness from a distance, I will call 911 and notify them of the situation

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
214s8bm.png

Denied due to failure of payment of fee! Please apply again when we reopen the applications ((No admin has posted your /charity fee or you haven't reported and /charity the money))

Regards,
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Bureau

sUp5rET.png