Donator
Donator
First Name: Alessandro
Last Name: Bruzzez
Date of birth: 24/08/1989
Ethnicity: White
Address: 6, Belmont Drive
Phonenumber: 411322
Describe yourself in a few sentences: I am a hard worker, i can complete almost any job and i get it done quick. i dont like to fight but when i have to stand up for myself i will.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? Yes, i am currently a mechanic. I own a tow truck and drive it almost everyday. I was also recently employed by Master Mechanics.

What are your strenghts and weaknesses? My strengths are towing and mechanics, If i need to tow a car and someone confronts me i will try to be as nice as i possibly can and do my best to work things out. I dont have any weakneses that would affect my work.

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [X]
Why should you be hired?

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: N/A

Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Alessabdro Bruzzez

Signed on (28/05/2014):

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? -5 Eastern
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server?
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? I was warned for a non-rp murder it was my first offense and i was unaware of the rules but now im am Fully aware of the rules

Last edited by a moderator:

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
8GbpNVQ.png

Hello,

I regret to inform you that your application to Hex Towing has been Declined.
Thank you for considering Hex Towing as an employer, and we wish you well on your employment endeavors.

Sincerely
Jackson Oliver I
Training Department II
Hex Tow ’n Go

sUp5rET.png