sUp5rET.png

[Hex Tow 'n' Go Application] - Daniel Clinton

ThaDuck101

First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Clinton
Date of birth: 28/05/1991
Ethnicity: White
Address: Done currently have a address at this moment in time.
Phonenumber: 665267.
Describe yourself in a few sentences: I am a young bright male, came from England to make a better living I try to work hard to suit my abilities to do better in the work environment.
Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? When I was living back in England I was a Towing driver for the company there before they shut down.
What are your strenghts and weaknesses? I am a hard worker at what I'm used to which towing and if I'm put into a different department from what I'm used to I'll change my work style so that it would work in the new department if moved I have no weakness'
What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [ x ] Seasonal Position: Making a seasonal spot
Why should you be hired?
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: No.
Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes, I do.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: D.Clinton

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 28/12/2013

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? GM-0
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server?
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? No.

sUp5rET.png