[Hex Tow 'n' Go Application] - Freddie Dunham

Freddie987

First Name: Freddie

Last Name: Dunham

Date of birth: 08.07.1986

Ethnicity: White

Address: Homeless

Phonenumber: 464753

Describe yourself in a few sentences: Well, I am twenty-eight years old male. I am homeless, I want to find some house so I need legal job. I chose HEX because for me it is best job for me, I dont hate it like others. I like to drive around city, I also can transport people, at all towing is not difficult for me.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? Well I worked for HEX long time. Started as Driver, I reached General Menager. As Menager, I also teached a lot of people, one of them become good Leaders. I guess they are still on service and favor for HEX. I got around 200, or more towed cars.

What are your strenghts and weaknesses? I am sure that my old colleagues remembered me as honorable and proper Driver, Human. I guess that they remembered all our problems, our victories. Guess that I remained in a good memories for them.

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [X] Driver [ ] Seasonal Position: Making a seasonal spot

Why should you be hired? Now, I would probably write anything here above writes. You will probably have confidence in me, like HEX does all this years. What we would say, in one word, I will try as I tried.

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: Nope.

Do you accept a criminal history check? Of course.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: F.Dunham

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 05/01/2014

(( OOC ))

What is your timezone/GMT? +1

Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? As i know so far, I also know now.

Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? How I recall, I never get jailed by administrator.

TurtleLove

Dear mister Dunham,

Thanks for applying again! I'd like to arrange an interview soon, contact 921.

Rodrigo Canas,

Regional Manager.

sUp5rET.png