[Hex Tow 'n' Go Application] - Hector Canavaro

Matan119

First Name: Hector
Last Name: Canavaro
Date of birth: 17/2/1990
Ethnicity: Los santos
Address: None
Phonenumber:586517
Describe yourself in a few sentences: My name Hector Canavaro I burn in Los Santos , I'm a nice guy I know how to respect people I'm like to work , I'm a friendly man , I think I would be good for this job.
Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? Yes , I was a tow truck driver in Las Vegas
What are your strenghts and weaknesses? My strenghts : I have strong hands , I'm smart my , I know how to work with people. weaknesses: I have a milk allergy
What job are you applying for? I am applying to become a tow truck driver
Mechanic [ ] Driver [ ] Seasonal Position: Making a seasonal spot - Driver.
Why should you be hired?: You need to hire me because I'm the bast man for this job , I'm a friendly man , I have a lot of knowledge
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: No
Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Hector.C

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 23/2/2014

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? GMT+2
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes.
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? : I got jail from the admin the reason was /q Avoid to rp . - I was must to go. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Matan119

Fixed.

First Name: Hector
Last Name: Canavaro
Date of birth: 17/2/1990
Ethnicity: Los santos
Address: None
Phonenumber:586517
Describe yourself in a few sentences: Well, I'm Hector Canavaro, I'm a friendly and responsible person, I love working as a team and I know to respect my team or the citizens of Los Santos, I will do the this job as good as I can and also I have a experience
Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? Yes , I was a tow truck driver in Las Vegas
What are your strenghts and weaknesses? My strenghts : I have strong hands , I'm smart my , I know how to work with people. weaknesses: I have a milk allergy
What job are you applying for? I am applying to become a tow truck driver
Mechanic [ ] Driver [ ] Seasonal Position: Making a seasonal spot - Driver.
Why should you be hired?: You need to hire me because I'm the best man for this job , I'm a friendly man , I have a lot of knowledge
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: No
Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Hector.C

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 23/2/2014

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? GMT+2
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes.
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? : I've been ajailed by an admin because I had to go and I /quit'ed to avoid roleplay

Last edited by a moderator:

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Evening,
8GbpNVQ.png

Hello,

I regret to inform you that your application to Hex Towing has been DECLINED.
Thank you for considering Hex Towing as an employer, and we wish you well on your employment endeavors.

Sincerely,
The Management

sUp5rET.png