Bikerguy1234

First Name: Michael
Last Name: Koby
Date of birth: N/A
Ethnicity: Black
Address: N/A
Phonenumber: 478088
Describe yourself in a few sentences: My name is Michael Koby i really like
to work in a job that make the street the safest area for anyone drive on it.
Beside that it i really like to have a job that really works well
Famous and it gives a really good Salary.
Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? Not Really
What are your strenghts and weaknesses? Strenghts is roleplaying, But my Weaknesses... no i don't have really
What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ X] Driver [X ] Seasonal Position: Making a seasonal spot
Why should you be hired? Because i really like to work for this company to clear the street from death and accidents
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: No really
Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Koby , Michael

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 03/02/2014

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? GMT + 3:00
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server?
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? No

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
hex_21_zps80536ceb.png

Hello,

I regret to inform you that your application to Hex Towing has been declined.
Thank you for considering Hex Towing as an employer, and we wish you well on your employment endeavors.

Sincerely,
DG2Sig.png

Dale Greene II
President & CEO
Hex Tow ’n Go

sUp5rET.png