[Hex Tow 'n' Go Application] - Michael Martino

MikooGamer2014

First Name: Michael
Last Name: Martino
Date of birth: N/A
Ethnicity: Black
Address: Mason St,Idlewood-Apartment 7

Phonenumber: 315-550
Describe yourself in a few sentences: As a workaholic guy, I really like to make great friends around and groups. Not only that, but also I really like to work in some careers that are related to towing. I don’t just work to earn money, but I work hard in such careers to organize the streets of my country. Besides that, I always take my job seriously.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? No

What are your strenghts and weaknesses? My strengths are: 1. I do not easily get tired from work. 2. I always obey rules mentioned to me. 3. I really love team work. 4. I’m organized. My weaknesses are: 1. I get easily angered. 2. I never feel comfortable until I complete my work.

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [ X ]
Why should you be hired? As I said, I really like to be organized. By organized I don’t just mean to be organized in my appearance, but to be organized in my whole life. I get disappointed when I see wrong parked cars filling the street and making a huge crowd. I really love towing. I’ve always dreamt of becoming a tow truck driver. Therefore, I found that this great company offers such a tremendous job opportunity that would fulfill my lifetime wish.

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: No

Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Martino , Michael

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 21/03/2014

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? + 3:00
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? No

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Evening,
8GbpNVQ.png

Hello,

I regret to inform you that your application to Hex Towing has been DECLINED.
Thank you for considering Hex Towing as an employer, and we wish you well on your employment endeavors.

Sincerely,
The Management

sUp5rET.png